Shall we dance...? (open)

Always intrigued by the set up of the House of Pain, Shay followed Alexi down the ladder, after removing her shoes. Once she reached the bottom, she slipped each shoe on before stepping off the ladder, as she held a hand on his shoulder, for balance.

She grinned up at him as he led her into the club, tucked in the crook of his arm. The look the doorman...bouncer...guard gave Alexi made Shay grin. He could be imposing, she guessed...if a person didn't know what was in his heart. To her relief, she was glad he gave off the impression he did, as it could only serve to protect him. In his business, she was all over whatever he could do to up his safety odds.

As they approached the bar and dance floor, Shay's mind traveled back to the first night she had come to the House of Pain, and her meeting Alexi. The sound of his voice, and the look he gave her then, still sent tingles through her when she recalled them.

Knowing her blouse and skirt had been intended for dinner at the Piazza, and not really for dancing, in the car Shay had gone so far as to unbutton a couple more buttons, and roll up the silky sleeves of her blouse, to try and give it a less sedate look. There was not much to be done about the skirt, but she didn't think it mattered. Alexi knew what she had on underneath...or didn't...and decided that would be sufficient to whet his appetite for more fun at home later.

"Shall we dance, or would you like a drink first?"

Moving out of his embrace, Shay turned towards him as she leaned back against the bar, and stood much the way she had been that night, months ago.

Mathias 18 years ago
Seeing Shay there,leaning against the bar....it brought Mathias mind back to the first time he had seen Shay. she looked so alone, so nervous - that is,until she took to the dance floor. She lost herself in the music, and Mathias,watching her...lost himself in her. From that moment on, Shay was constantly on his mind and in his heart.

Despite his own fears,despite every logical thought telling him not to - he and Shay had fallen in love and forged a relationship stronger than everything thrown against them.

Smiling,remembering their past,their present and perhaps sadly their future,Mathias knew with all of his heart that Shay was his soulmate.

"I have been sitting too long, I feel the need to wrap my arms around you and feel the music flow through us lyubimaya moya " the russian word for 'my love' flowing naturally.
Shay 18 years ago
She had no idea what the words meant, but the rolled over her like a mild electrical current, and she almost moved into his arms, then and there.

"Lyubimaya moya? Does that translate into 'your hotness'?"

She raised and eyebrow, and gave him a teasing smile, but stood her ground. Playtime was now upon her, and she meant to 'try' and torture him until he came to HER side.

Licking her lips, she had to bite into the lower one, to keep from smiling. It was bad enough that she felt her self flush from her stomach upwards, but at least it was dark inside, and she didn't think anyone could see. She surely couldn't pull off the sexy temptress act, if he could see her blushing all over.

Holding out her arms towards him, she wiggled her fingers, and waited. She was feeling VERY willful at the moment, and wanted only for him to come to her.
Mathias 18 years ago
"Something like that"

Sensing the heady combination of Shay's playful nature and willfulness, Mathias couldn't help but go along. Swaying to the rhythym of the music, he moved into Shay's willing arms.

He nuzzled her neck,breathing in her scent, letting it wash over him.

"I wanted you from the moment I saw you Shay,dancing here...I loved you...lost my heart to you with the first hello"
Shay 18 years ago
"Something like that?'

A little skepticism flickered in her eyes, but nothing serious. The words were fun to say...and if he wouldn't tell her what they really meant, she would need to remember them and look them up.

"Lyubimaya moya...lyubimaya moya..."

She kept saying the words as he drew closer, and her lips were a breath away. When he turned into her neck, she did the same, but ran her tongue softly along the bottom of his ear. Her words were said with a mixture of soft, whispers and slight growls.

"Your hotness...your sexiness...your blinding maleness. Alexi...you make me weak with need of you."

Her arms rested on top of his shoulders, and her hands played in the softness of his hair. Anyone who might have heard her, would have thought she was talking nonsense. But the words made perfect sense to her.

Noticing they weren't really dancing, but more just swaying against each other in step to the music, Shay moved away from him. She 'did' playful, more so with him than anyone else she'd known since reaching adulthood, but tonight there was something else. Tonight, was just different.

Eyes never leaving his face...his eyes, Shay backed up, backed away, arms again outstretched, and her body moving as if liquid. Her hands went above her head, and she began dancing as she had that first night.

"Come to me, my love...my life...lyubimaya moya."

It was too hard to be this close to him, and not feel him physically. She closed her eyes, and did feel him. That electricity was becoming more pronounced, and even with her eyes closed, she could sense where he was standing. Her arms came back down, and opened to him again. Opening her eyes, he was there, right in front of her. Smiling, she wondered how much longer she would be content to just dance with him there.
Mathias 18 years ago
His heartbeat was like thunder in his ears as he watched Shay move. Unlike that first night,where he could only imagine how she moved otherwise - Mathias was intimately familiar with Shay's talents. A shiver ran down his spine as he visualized the lovemaking sure to follow their evening here.

"Come to me, my love...my life...lyubimaya moya."

His eyes never left Shay as Mathias moved to her. No words were spoken,his actions saying all that needed to be said. His arms encircled her waist as they began to move together, bodies in harmony.

The kisses began light,teasing her lips with promises of more,growing hungrier as his mouth moved down her throat and neck,becoming open mouthed as he returned to her.
Shay 18 years ago
[i]As his arms circled around her, Shay obliterated thoughts of anyone else in the room. It was now just the two of them, moving separately, yet together, as one.

Snuggling up, her face pressed into his neck, she continued to whisper.

"You deserve a medal, Alexi Novokov. How you can remain so patient, and tolerant, while all around you I'm such an emotional wreck...It boggles my mind. Thank god I wasn't like this when we first met...I'm sure you would have headed for the hills that night, had I been."

She was being totally sincere, and her words should have reflected that, but she was also trying not to get back to too serious. They both needed levity in their lives now, to help them heal, and give them strength to do what they both had in front of them to do.

It was fortunate that Alexi was the way he was. Very little seemed to rattle him. At least when it came to Shay.

Yes, he still had his demons to fight with regard to Ellis, and what was going on in Tacharan, but Shay didn't doubt for a second that he would slay those demons...even if it took some time. He was a strong man, her Alexi, and though she felt so most of the time herself...for times like tonight, it was good to have him there with her.

"But no matter what I do, you seem to just take it all in stride, and remain there for me, to hold onto...to draw strength from. I guess that's a perk I get for being in love with an 'older' man?"

And she was laughing again, holding her arms around his neck, tightly...pressing her body against him, hard. He so didn't look old at all, from a first glance. Even up close Shay saw him as a man her contemporary, until she looked into his eyes. His eyes had a depth, and edge to them that a normal man in his twenties wouldn't have. Hell, most normal men in their seventies and eighties wouldn't have that look.

Yet when he looked at her, or just let himself go, she also saw a lot of the younger Alexi there. It made her heart swell to be able to share those moments with him.

"Thank god you're only older in spirit...cause feeling your wonderfully young, hard, energetic body next to me, does such delicious things."

They hadn't been at the club any time at all, but Shay was already in the mood to leave.

"And speaking of delicious things...don't hate me, but I think I want to go home."

And for emphasis, Shay bit his neck just a tad harder...wondering if he would want to return the favor when they were in bed later. She was still suffering mixed emotions when it came to that, and knew it would require more thought on her part before she decided just how she felt. But the pleasure it gave her was heady...and that's what she wanted tonight to be about...pleasure...his, and hers.
Mathias 18 years ago
His kisses ended her compliments. It wasn't that Mathias didn't like hearing them, or that they were or were not true - but it was so one sided as to be funny.

" We are each other's rock, a source of strength and will when we feel weak. Without your love, without what we share I could not have the strength you praise so much. "

Her comments about age were another reminder of their first meeting.
"Old souls...and kindred spirits..."

"Remember what you said that first night beloved? Old souls and kindred spirits I believe. Even then, it was as if we belonged together..."

His face grew concerned for a moment,a frown coming over it.

"Although I think I look very good for my age...I definitely have the body of a 500 year old! "

A wide grin broke the frown and he pressed close to Shay again,her scent washing over him.

The movement together had stirred a reaction in Mathias, and Shay's playful nips did nothing but exacerbate his rapidly growing arousal. Half tempted, he looked around the shadow laden and darkened areas of the club,searching for a place where he and Shay could...relieve...some of the stress. Her words were welcome however and he quickly grabbed their coats.

"Yes..home...soon..."

Grabbing her ass, Mathias pulled Shay into a deep passionate kiss before nuzzling and nipping her neck.

" Although, as aroused as I am right now - I may just find a corner and have my way with you..."
Shay 18 years ago
Ah...new love was GLORIOUS. Shay had a fleeting image of the two of them in five or ten years...would they be taking advantage of each other by then? Would glances and small touches no longer stir the ardor for each other? It seemed not only unlikely, but just down right impossible.

Her cheek had been pressed against his shoulder until she was again looking up into his face. She saw the frown, and it immediately bothered her, until he started smiling.

"If this is the body of a 500 year old, I thank god I didn't meet you when you were younger...I'm sure I would have been dead by now...not that it wouldn't have been the most pleasurable way to go."

Now their smiles matched again, and his move to get the coats was one that only served to make her need waken more. The anticipation was becoming next to unbearable...yet, she didn't believe she was quite ready to throw caution to the wind and begin something now...before they got home.

The thought was exciting, but Shay blushed fiercely as she pushed it from her mind. His embrace, from her bottom up, filled her with even more passion, and she moved with as much expediency as possible. The last thing she wanted now, was to be screaming his name in a corner of the club...their bed was much more conducive.

"Let's just...hurry home."

Gasping, she scared herself a little. When she started walking up the stairs, she experienced the smallest of orgasms, and stopped for seconds. He was below her, ever the gallant gentleman, but she hoped he hadn't sensed her distress. And it was distressing to have someone effect her this much, in this way. But a little torment...a little agony such as this, she would gladly bear.

Continuing again up the stairs, she almost wished he drove a van. If he had, she was without doubt they would not be going home as quickly as they now were. She sighed when she sat down in the seat of his car, and saw how utterly impossible it would be to pursue his earlier idea here. When he started the drive home, she saw one of the huge drawbacks to bucket seats. 'Patience', she told herself.

"Hurry, love...but safely."

(Shay & Mathias out)