Danger!

Su Chen Cake has lots of candles! The fire crew is on alert!

Ginnie 18 years ago
*sets a nice little compact explosive and lobs it towards the candles.*

Wee! Happy day!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Happy Birthday
Fiona 18 years ago
happy happy birthday!!!!
Shay 18 years ago
Happy Birthday Adrya!

{Even if it's not really until tmo...or...tmo where I am }
Pakpao 18 years ago
Many happy returns... regardless of time zone.
Aishe 18 years ago
Woohoo, happy birthday.
Cyrus 18 years ago
Happy happy day!
Winter 18 years ago
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy Birthday!
Fiona 18 years ago
(I think Cyrus shared his catnip with Winter O.o )
Cyrus 18 years ago
No way, I dont share my nip! Besides Ginnie is the pusher.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
No, he's always like that.
Fiona 18 years ago
And I'm guessing a sedative wouldn't help... well, the party wuld never be dull!!!
Ginnie 18 years ago
I am so not a pusher! I'm a Lord of War, thank you very much....yeah....oooh cookies!
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
*coughcough* Lady of War.

((Alec didn't miss THAT much anatomy in school! "So...wait...BOYS are the ones with the outies? Damn! I always get that one mixed up!"))
Ginnie 18 years ago
Sexist! *gasp* I just didn't come to expect it from you, Alec. I can be a lord if I want. Just like Ivy can be Kind of Xanth, see it all works out.
...missed the bus somewhere. Ivy?

But yes, you can be a lord if you want. It just involves a costly operation. I didn't make gender rules in language...those come from *your* era and we modern folk are stuck with them! :P
Ginnie 18 years ago
You need to read more son.

Ok don't make this my fault. I was a child of the times, not the maker thank you very much.

Plus Lord of War, just sounds way cooler.

*goes back to the topic* So what did you get for your burp day?
Read? We made TV so we didn't HAVE to read anymore (ok, that was painful to say - lol).

Yah! Aside from songs, digital pr0n, nip, and anything unmentionable, what was the haul? :P
Nyra 18 years ago
Yes, Ivy most definately got to be King! Irene too, if I recall correctly. (The book I am thinking of specifically is Night Mare of the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. Good stuff and I just got my monster hooked on them.)

So Ginnie can choose to take Lord of War if she wants. Long live Ginnie! Lord of War.

Oh and happy birthday Su Chen
Winter 18 years ago
If Ginnies the Lord of war, can I be the Arch-Duke of Panties?
mmmm...Panties