It's not my fault, honest, Ma! (Newbie here!)

Okay, after lurking for awhile, and thinking *do i really wanna do this*, I mean it's not like I don't have 3 million other things going on, right?... *sigh* Can I just blame Den and CJ and leave it at that????

Anywhoo... I'm Garnett aka Candice and now aka Fiona (at which point i'll just stop, cuz my list of charries is starting to look alot like a few other people I could name... SchizoRUs *looks around to see if they heard her...*)

Looking forward to trying this out... the concept looks fantanboulous...

huggers, all!

Aishe 18 years ago
Hi, and welcome.
Connie 18 years ago
Hi!

Forced white font bad. *rubs eyes*
Winter 18 years ago
Hello!

I am the living embodiment of the forced white font...
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Just keep to the purple, Winter, we can read that on all the styles.

The white doesn't work on several styles btw, including the work safe style that many people use to sneak peeks at the board while they should be productively doing whatever it is that they do to make money.

Blaming Den and CJ is always a good way to go. If you want to change it up some blame Aishe, she's the board's reckless menace and its likely she's guilty of something anyway.

Greetings and welcome
Shay 18 years ago
Hey? That white font can't even be seen on my board! WTF?
I had to change to that 'awful' black one to see it! lol (j/k)
Cyrus 18 years ago
Welcome. /lick

I dont see what you guys are having a problem with. It looks just fine to me. Of course I always use that " 'awful' black one" hehe.
Fiona 18 years ago
Alfarinn
Just keep to the purple, Winter, we can read that on all the styles.

The white doesn't work on several styles btw, including the work safe style that many people use to sneak peeks at the board while they should be productively doing whatever it is that they do to make money.

Blaming Den and CJ is always a good way to go. If you want to change it up some blame Aishe, she's the board's reckless menace and its likely she's guilty of something anyway.

Greetings and welcome

Now that I've figured out the "white" issue.... which is good to know now rather than later, btw!!! Have to take another look at the other styles....

And I'm always up for finding someone else to blame... heeheehee

Thanks, everyone... this looks like a real good group!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
No worries, I used a really bright blue to denote an NPC in the early days of the board that made some people's eyes bleed. (it looked good on the black though )

With so many styles its hard to say what won't cause someone to have a massive headache while reading it.
Ginnie 18 years ago
When that happens, I just highlight, copy and stick in word pad to read it,

Welcome to the madness Fiona!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Agreed and that was how I had to read it. But it wouldn't be something you'd want to have to do every time you had to look up a bio and the staff reads them more than once during the approval process and sometimes later for plot reasons, confirmation of skills and creators etc.. putting it to a word document each time would be a hassle.

Live and learn though, eh?
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
I'm all about the white text on black screen. It is that forced black font that is kickworthy!

:P
Jan 18 years ago
*grins evilly* Nothin but love for you, Alec, really.
I was going to post in all white font...but I think you'd have managed to dodge it and then I'd feel bad when Billie went nuts and beat me within an inch of my life with one of those big foam hammers or something. It'd take awhile, but I bet she'd do it. And being bludgeoned to unconsciousness by foam implements of any kind qualifies as pretty embarrassing, so instead I'll just register your email addy with a mess of spam sites. Cheers!
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
You know...beating someone with a foam hammer actually sounds like something I would do. Though I personally prefer projectiles...I've been known to throw shoes. Shoes with pointy heels.

Yeah, I get a little high strung :X.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
I am picturing of those hammers that have a squeaker in them as well...just to add to the embarrassment.
Jan 18 years ago
Fake email address so send it where you will.
*plasters Jan's vehicle in Bush/Cheney bumper stickers and parks the car in San Francisco*
Winter 18 years ago
ohhhh.. thats cold
Jan 18 years ago
Violating a man's vehicle... now that's harsh, Alec.

*Let's Nova know that Alec "worked" on her baby and then hides and waits for the fallout.*
Nova 18 years ago
*sees red*

Must...kill...touched...car...die...