Shameless Cross Posting from TAC

http://www.theangrycrayon.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

We're releasing a new challenge called the 'Free Time Project' that will involve tutorials from different mediums and programs. TAC is much more than a fun hang out although honestly it is pretty cool that we have a large member base =D We wanted to get back into the art aspect of the board and encourage people to show more of their art and try different things.

So we're inviting everyone to give these projects a try. Some do require that you have certain programs, but a lot of the time you can get free trials so you do not have to put money out to try them or...do...anything else! /cough

There are 2 dimensional (photosho), 3 dimensional (poser) and freehand tutorials that are up. We plan on doing them on a bi-weekly schedule but we'll leave open the threads for anyone to try them. Any questions, let me, Vex or Eve know =D

=D

Alfarinn 18 years ago
It looks cool. I'll give it a go as soon as I unpack the tablet I ended up not using on my trip.
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
I did one last night and it looked like a small child with crayons ate them and then got sick on a page. I'll submit it so everyone else can feel better about their efforts.
Aishe 18 years ago
Mine look even worse.