Getting back to normal...

Ginnie moved with Alec from the Stadium to the elevators. Ginnie's fingers were firmly clasped in Alec's and she sighed softly as the doors swooshed shut.

"Ginnie and Alec."

She would need to explain to Alec why her wounds were healed. Honestly they shouldn't be, not this completely. Sure her skin should be smooth and the bruises gone, and the muscle and other tissue should have knit back together, but there should still be some residual pain and that would on her shoulder had taken out some of her shoulder blade. Just a nick, but bone took time to heal. Even if you'd been dead for almost three hundred years. Ellis or Simon would have healed with in hours, and some day she would too, but bullets did nasty things to the body, human or vampire muscle was muscle and bone was bone.

She hoped Alec wouldn't be upset that she had fed off another vampire. He hadn't said anything about after the raid, so she chalked that up to dire situations requiring dire solutions. But Ginnie could have gone out and fed on a human. She would need a human every day until healed, but she could have done it.

Now she had a vampire addicted to being fed on, well being fed on by her. It was a very intimate thing, and she had a hard time not going into the still human mind of the Merc and helping him along. She very rarely fed with out using Glamour. It made the experience much more enjoyable for her victim and helped to keep them from knowing they's just donated a pint.

She would most likely feed on him when he came to her. That is unless Alec objected. She would deal with that if it came to it. She had to admit that it would be nice to have a willing donor and save her the hunting step.

She liked to hunt, but it took a lot of her time. She only needed to feed about once every three to five days, to maintain health. She could feed every day, but that seemed gluttonous. It wasn't unheard of for her to go weeks with out eating, and then fall of her stool. Someone would force her to feed from them and she'd be fine.

She hated leaving her work just to go hunt. She had thought about having a familiar, but that was much too much relationship than she had been willing to commit to. So if she could have a willing donor that was not bonded to her, indebted to her, and kept her from having to hunt she was all for that.

The elevator swooshed open, bringing her from her reverie. The walked to the apartment and the door opened for them. She decided to bring it up now. It was now or later.

"Alec? Um, I have something to tell you that you might not like very much."

Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Walking out, shit eating grin firmly established as his facial state for the moment, he realized that with Ellis dead, Simon in charge and openly involved with Carol...the chances of anyone using his connection to Ginnie as a negative lever had essentially vanished. Hell, he was barely more than a familiar, so having them in the clear was always good news, in a way, even if they were just human. He still wasn't quite content with the Kyle situation, but something told him that Nova would manage to navigate that for all of them. Oh, he'd have to give her a hard time about it from time to time in a good natured way, but it'd be a fun conversation. Wondering what it would mean concerning things between Mathias and Shay, he decided it would be highly inappropriate to ask until Mathias had mellowed a bit. Accidentally irking him would not be good for Alec's longevity.

"Ginnie and Alec."

For a moment, his own musings prevented him from replying. When he'd realized the oddity of what she'd said, kind of out of nowhere, he smiled. Maybe she was thinking along similar lines to what he'd first realized.

Boh? Uh...yeah, that's us.

Wondering what that was about, he shrugged mentally. If she wanted him to know, she'd say something. Apparently there *was* something on her mind...

"Alec? Um, I have something to tell you that you might not like very much."

Frowning, Alec stepped inside, releasing her hand. Raising an eyebrow, he looked at her.

Well, that's quite an opener...it immediately got me to imagining things that I might not like very much. Depending on what it is, that could either amplify or dull my response. Well, let's find out, shall we? What's on your mind?

The words had triggered little internal klaxons, warning him that, no matter how stupidly optimistic, some sort of bomb was about to drop. Right now. Someone that had been around as long as Ginnie would have a much more solid grip on when things would set someone off, so this'd likely be a bigger doozie than he could imagine. Hoping for the best, Alec leaned against the kitchen counter, actively resisting the natural urge to cross his arms. Keeping them loose by his sides, he took a feigned casual pose, and waited.
Ginnie 18 years ago
She sighed again, and moved into the kitchen, she took down two highball glasses, opened the freezer and put three cubes of ice in each glass, she then reached into another cabinet and pulled out a cut glass bottle, half full of amber liquid. She poured a measure of aged scotch into each glass and returned to where Alec was reclining against the counter. She set the glass on the counter next to him, and moved about two paces from him, to give herself room to move if she needed to.

"Ok, it's like this. You know that we all have our own way of hunting and feeding. I would never impose upon you in that respect and I know you have enough respect for me to extend the same courtesy to me. I have this other ability that I use during the hunt and subsequent feeding, and it is a rather intimate thing that I do."

This wasn't coming out very smoothly and she felt like she was over explaining, but she didn't want to just jump on him with both feet and shove it down his throat. She took a deep breath, a gulp of her scotch, and began to pace. Three steps, turn; three steps, turn.

"Anyway, I mostly feed from men, as they are more susceptible to the Glamour. I slip into their heads and make them feel what I want them to, or remember the situation completely differently than what actually happened. Ok well after the raid, that big blonde Merc, was just sort of there and I fed from him. He saved me, but something happened."

She gulped down the rest of her drink and set the glass on the counter as she passed it.

"Like you are aware, a vampire biting a vampire can be very...euphoric. More so than a vampire biting a human. Well it didn't help that I slipped into his mind, I do it almost unconsciously. I mean I have to concentrate on the person, but it is not difficult when their mind is open and available. Anyway on my way out to hunt before heading to the lab he stopped me and asked me to bite him."

She met Alec's eyes for a moment, hoping that he understood what she was saying so far and that so far didn't think less of her. She didn't want to give him a chance to answer until she was done, so she put a hand up to stave off comment, and proceeded to pace as she finished. Why the hell did this whole thing feel like she'd done something horribly wrong?

"So I did. I fed from him like I do most male victims. I sort of jump up and make them catch me, so I'm basically sitting on their hands." She blushed. She'd been doing that for years and years, it helped give the illusion she wanted and well it felt good, that control with the fear that she might be dropped and hurt or be hurt by her victim. Why was it embarrassing now?

"Anyway, I fed from him and he got what he wanted from it and I got what I needed and he ruined a very nice pair of slacks. Before I left him, he asked if I would do it again, I said yes. Here's the thing. Vampire blood is so much more nourishing than human, and it means I don't have to remember to hunt, and well he tastes good.'

She stopped moving, and turned to look at Alec. Her neck and cheeks felt hot and her stomach had begun to cramp. She had no idea how he was going to react. This whole love and relationship thing was so foreign to her. It had been so very long since she had worried about what anyone else thought of her. She did what she needed to survive and it worked for her. Why did it feel so very very wrong now? And where was her ability to explain things and be smooth and cool and not so desperate sounding? What the hell was the matter with her?
Initially, Alec reached for the glass and decided against it, leaving it next to him. If he took things poorly, his hands might shake. She was clearly nervous about the situation, and that wasn't helping his worldview much. "Ok, take a deep breath that won't be overly visible. She's agitated, so try to be calm."

"Ok, it's like this. You know that we all have our own way of hunting and feeding. I would never impose upon you in that respect and I know you have enough respect for me to extend the same courtesy to me. I have this other ability that I use during the hunt and subsequent feeding, and it is a rather intimate thing that I do."

Hearing her describe her hunting style was...different. It sounded like she tended toward seduction rather than the predation or theft that he did. Interesting, but nothing altogether unusual. So she fed off of men. He fed off of...well, anyone. Was she trying to say she played with the minds of her victims? Alec simply wasn't getting it at this point, and his confusion was pretty evident on his face.

"Anyway, I mostly feed from men, as they are more susceptible to the Glamour. I slip into their heads and make them feel what I want them to, or remember the situation completely differently than what actually happened. Ok well after the raid, that big blonde Merc, was just sort of there and I fed from him. He saved me, but something happened."

Alec felt himself begin to ice over. Ah. The big, blonde merc that had looked like he was totally out of it in the van. He was. Well, a one time thing while bleeding out from multiple gunshot wounds...sometimes expedience would override sensibility. He wasn't too clear on this glamouring of her victims, but he'd figure that out. We wasn't too kosher on someone playing around with the mind of another actual person as opposed to their food, but that would probably be a discussion for another time.

"Like you are aware, a vampire biting a vampire can be very...euphoric. More so than a vampire biting a human. Well it didn't help that I slipped into his mind, I do it almost unconsciously. I mean I have to concentrate on the person, but it is not difficult when their mind is open and available. Anyway on my way out to hunt before heading to the lab he stopped me and asked me to bite him."

Alec understood the needs of the situation, and though he might not have liked it, understood. For a moment. At the tail end of that segment, the ice continued to build. This could be really bad.

"So I did. I fed from him like I do most male victims. I sort of jump up and make them catch me, so I'm basically sitting on their hands. Anyway, I fed from him and he got what he wanted from it and I got what I needed and he ruined a very nice pair of slacks. Before I left him, he asked if I would do it again, I said yes. Here's the thing. Vampire blood is so much more nourishing than human, and it means I don't have to remember to hunt, and well he tastes good."

Alec felt like someone had just burned down Disneyland. Severing himself from the emotional portion of his person, he looked for his inner logician. What she described made...logical...sense, for the most part. Why was his emotional portion going from ice to fire? Was it the remainder? The portion that would make his life more difficult? Or the ramifications that their own sharing wasn't sufficient? And he tastes good?

Alec felt a little nauseous, even through the logic barrier. Reaching down, he took a quick swig of his drink, perhaps a bit more mechanically than he generally moved. Reminding himself to keep to English, he tried to explain where he was.

Saying that I am unhappy with this would be a gross understatement. For a lot of reasons.

Pausing for a moment, he wondered where to begin. Well, sometimes taking it naturally and letting it flow out in a semi-controlled fashion worked in the movies. Blowing up and letting everything out rarely seemed to help anything, and that certainly wasn't the end goal.

Taking what you needed in a dire circumstance I can certainly understand, and actively encourage. Dealing with an awkward situation afterward is better than having no more situations to deal with ever. I certainly would have preferred that you had waited for me, but sometimes things aren't that clear cut.

I certainly wish you hadn't made things...more pleasant...for him. That makes me a bit jealous...though I certainly hope that you've never used this Glamour to snare me...though it does sound somewhat interesting.

The repeated feeding is the core of the issue for me. Especially if his brain has been tampered with. That's a rather intimate connection with another member of our faction. He might feel, as I do, that it is a bit more significant than a predator to prey relationship. Since we haven't exactly been high profile, now I have to wonder if when we're seen in public by other members of our faction if they'll think I'm edging in on his territory or whatever. If he gets that in his head, I'll have a merc cell on me. If one of them gets it in their head, I could have a merc on me. I'm about as physically potent as a high end human, not up to full vampire capabilities on most scales. That means I am a grease spot if they get the drop on me.

I am a thief. I am someone who survives wholly on stealth. If I get caught by one of these juggernauts, I am dead. That's a big worry for me.

The other side of the coin is just as ugly. The mercs tolerate me because I am witty and perhaps a bit eccentric, which they think means crazy. So they leave me alone. This'll either undermine my standing with them because anyone can get...um...bitten...by you, and I can't do anything about it...or I take a stand and everyone knows just how feeble I am.

I understand that you needed the quick fix, and I am sorry I wasn't there for you sooner. It bothers me that you relegate real people, our kind, to the level of food as well. It bothers me that you toy with the minds of our kind. From an emotional standpoint, I am horrendously jealous, and feel that something special has been intruded upon...I don't have enough life experience to understand what I am currently going through, or to explain it in detail, though. I also don't want to worry about my place in the grand scheme of things and have to worry about friendly fire on future expeditions because some Merc decides to clear the road for his buddy.

So...um...you were right. I don't like it very much.

Taking the rest of the drink in a gulp, Alec looked up at her for the first time through his whole speech.

Did you use this glamor on me? If so, why? If not, where do you feel this situation puts us?
Ginnie 18 years ago
Yeah this was bad. She felt like an ass. Ok so she would leave blonde to another that liked to feed on vampires, she knew a female merc that hunted the newbies so she could feed from them. But she had a lot more to answer than just that and she felt the need to defend herself, but had to remember to not get defensive.

"No, Alec, I've never used it on you. I have never, ever seen you as a source of food. You mean a great deal to me and sharing blood with you is this totally unreal experience. There are only two vampires that have ever bitten me, Alec. My maker and you. Do not think I take what we have lightly."

she took a deep breath. She was starting to get defensive and that never worked. Not in hostile take overs and not here. She looked down at her hands and then back up at Alec. 'Yeah, calm down, Gin.'

"I'm very familiar with the Merc mindset, Alec. But there is another side to that. You're one of their's and you are working directly for me. To them, you were first and their buddy is stepping on your toes. The Tach hierarchy is a little skewed but you rank higher then they even though half of them are older than you. Look. I don't want to get into that. You will not find yourself under friendly fire from the Mercs."

'Gah! What the hell? This is not helping. Ok new tactics! Yeah.'

"All I can say is I'm sorry. I will send him away. Though there is more about me that you should know. If you can't take this side of me, then fine, but I can't change what and who I am. Not, let me say that again, I won't. I've been this way for longer than America has been a country. I know what works for me. Yeah this is all coming out wrong. Ok let's try it this way. Humans are little more than food Alec. They serve me no other purpose.

Sure I'm jaded and I don't spend a lot of time with the normal people. My entire life is spent with geeks, and the scummy underbelly of mankind. I know the nasty side of humanity. I can feed with out loss of conscience, I have found a away to hide what I do that works for me. As most of the time I leave my victims unconscious. Look Alec, I didn't tell you all of this to hurt you. I just felt like you needed to know why I'm completely healed, and I shouldn't be. It's all come out really really wrong."

She sighed and stalked across the kitchen to refill her glass, she downed the still warm liquid in one gulp and poured again, before returning to her spot in front of Alec.
"There are only two vampires that have ever bitten me, Alec. My maker and you. Do not think I take what we have lightly."

Instantly, Alec thawed. That was all that she'd had to say, apparently. But she kept going.

"I'm very familiar with the Merc mindset, Alec. But there is another side to that. You're one of their's and you are working directly for me. To them, you were first and their buddy is stepping on your toes. The Tach hierarchy is a little skewed but you rank higher then they even though half of them are older than you. Look. I don't want to get into that. You will not find yourself under friendly fire from the Mercs."

Frowning a bit, he allowed her to continue. He didn't think that was the case at all - to most of them he was an outsider, and included merely for his attachment to Ginnie. Sure he might rank higher in the organization, but he felt the resentment rather than the acceptance. He'd decide on how to address that, but conjoining the two issues might reveal his vulnerability in this area. On the bright side, anyone who was that unprofessional would not see another moonrise...but that would be small consolation if he didn't either. No...the Merc corps issue was separate, but this would simply narrow the field to pick from concerning object lessons.

"Ok let's try it this way. Humans are little more than food Alec. They serve me no other purpose."

That confused him as well. Of course they were nothing more than food. That was the point...he'd have to clarify there. Apparently he wasn't being clear in his...worry? Angst? "I wonder what this qualifies as."

As she wound down, Alec smiled at her, placing his hands lightly on the outsides of her shoulders.

As long as you aren't taking us lightly, that's fine. That is all that I needed to hear. I would just prefer you didn't feed on our kind is all. That's creepy to me.

Smirking a bit, Alec continued.

As for your feeding habits, how you play with your food is your business. Apparently you're a bit more pleasant in that area than I am, but I also don't have a feeling of connection to humans in general, since I can't remember what it was like. I take what I need and dispose of any evidence that might come up, though I won't kill in all circumstances. I also sometimes take from the sleeping since that seems to be pleasant for them and is pretty damn easy. I imagine that it affects their dreams in some way, so I guess I practice my own generic brand of glamour.

I think you might be underestimating the difficulty with which some mercs took direction from me before the Hillman raid. When they saw me come out like I did, a lot realized for the first time that I may be weak but I still clean house and Simon placed me in the division for a reason. I bet none of them had even glanced at my file before then. But it is still a very new respect, if it is at all. I'll sort that out though, as it is really a separate issue.

Head spinning a bit from the emotional roller coaster, Alec decided against any more alcohol and poured himself a glass of water to help dilute it in his system. He didn't want to risk any more misinterpretations, and apparently he hadn't been very clear. Frowning a bit, he slid his hands into his pockets, looking down again.

I just don't like thinking about anything that might push us apart in any way. The situation seemed to spark that reaction in me. If it wasn't anything, it wasn't anything. I appreciate that you told me...and I'm glad it won't happen again. Sorry if I freaked out. I'm still getting used to...well...emotions in general, us in particular. When things go well with you it is like the moon shines for me alone, but when things go bad I feel like my soul is being sent through the wringer. I don't know if that is normal or not, but...it has been a bit disconcerting.

Pausing for a moment, he smirked and looked up into her eyes once again.

But I know I wouldn't give it back for the fucking Star of Africa.
Ginnie 18 years ago
And just like that, everything was ok. She smiled at Alec, and crossed to where he stood, putting her glass down on the counter as she went. When she reached him, she put both hands to the sides of his face, letting her eyes fall into his, before pressing her lips gently to Alec's.

She pulled back and smiled. They had a lot to talk about, but for now he wasn't mad at her and she needed to make amends for forcing him through the ringer.

"Thank you, Alec."

She pressed her lips to his again and whispered softly, "I love you."
As her face changed from one of stress to one of relief, Alec took a note. "Star of Africa. Remember that one." Not entirely clear on what the connection between women and diamonds, he still noted the change. Of course, he was completely wrong to be trusting in an advertising campaign, but that would be discovered another time.

Wondering what exactly he was being thanked for, a rather large voice in the back of his head shouted "Don't say anything stupid! Just agree!" Grudgingly seeing the wisdom in that, he shrugged mentally and instead of going back into aspects of the argument...was that an argument, or just an uncomfortable revelation...anyway...he kept the workload on his vocal cords low and murmured a simple

I know.

before putting his lips to better use.
Ginnie 18 years ago
It occurred to her that Alec, might not have a freaking clue why she was thanking him. She sometimes forgot that he had absolutely nothing to base their relationship on and it was all completely foreign for him. She forgot, mostly because when they were together he was so very...normal, well except the blinking thing, but she barely noticed that anymore. He loved old movies, dug her music collection, they could talk for hours about work, movies, the state of the Union or nothing at all. Sex was..well amazing. to her, life with him was as normal as life alone had been.

It seemed sometimes he was an extension of her own self, until she went to work or to hunt and then he became something to look forward to going home to. She wondered at times as she leaned over a microscope or played with her imaging program if he would understand and approve of all the things she did for Duibne. Then her inner voices would duke it out about how it didn't matter and she was what she was and he could take it or leave it. Some day she would show him, but for now, she left her research vague and confidential.

Her hands moved from his face to his neck and came to rest on his shoulders. She leaned back. There was always so much to say and she found it odd to talk as much as she did with Alec. It was like having a best friend and lover all wrapped into one.

She smiled at him and placed a small gentle kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for not blowing up, or blowing me off. Thank you for your honesty, for loving me even though I screwed up. Thank you that you know just what to say to make it right, even though I'm fairly certain you don't know that it's right. Thank you for the poetry of your words, the depth of your passion and the wealth of your emotion."

She grinned and put her lips to his, her fingers working their way under his shirt.
Feeling like a rat who'd hit the right lever to hit the bar that drops the cheese into the maze instead of getting an electric shock, Alec was quite pleased with the results. "Kissing is much better than cheese, too." Suddenly, Ginnie had more words to say, which was a slight surprise...hopefully they were good, happy ones instead of the not as pleasant ones that he'd blundered through earlier.

Thank you for not blowing up, or blowing me off.

Ah...she was thanking him again. Time to take notes on what he'd done right. Huh? Not blowing up? Was that standard practice?! That's a stupid tradition...killing your wife...uh...girlfriend...significant other...oh shit. "Did I really just think that? Dammit, pay attention, she's still talking!" Frowning a bit, he tried to focus.

Thank you for your honesty, for loving me even though I screwed up.

Alec frowned a bit. Now he was really confused. Wasn't that what she did with him just about every time he opened his mouth? Eating people and saying stupid stuff were on different levels, sure, but his was a daily occurrence, whereas hers was a one time deal. Well, hopefully anyway.

Thank you that you know just what to say to make it right, even though I'm fairly certain you don't know that it's right.

Well, he certainly didn't know what was right right now. Hopefully his confused look and thoughtful frown would be acceptable, because he was pretty certain that he didn't know what was right...but from most of what he'd seen in the movies and read in books that was par for the course for a guy in a relationship. "Maybe that means I AM doing something right!"

Thank you for the poetry of your words, the depth of your passion and the wealth of your emotion.

"Whoa...more than just something, I'm guessing." Eyes widening a bit, Alec grinned from ear to ear. He felt like someone had just handed him a bag of cash - mostly confused, quite grateful, and certainly not going to fill out any paperwork to give them an opportunity to take it all back. Well, with a real name, anyway.

When she started kissing him again, he was glad that he was off the hook as far as having to respond coherently to that. He didn't have any frame of reference as to how to reply to something so heartfelt and almost certainly would have blown it. "Ah, blown it, blowing up. Makes sense..."

Mmm. Lips. Hand in shirt - cool, long fingers on my belly. Don't squirm if it tickles. Arms around her. Fingers in her hair, increase pressure on mouth. Inhale through nose. Mmmm....squeeze lightly. Nip the earlobe. Oh, remember to breathe. Nice. Kiss neck...oh, hair...burrow in hair. Brush it back, kiss collarbone. Lips. Mmmm...
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ginnie moaned softly as they explored each other with hands and lips. Her fingers began to work at the buttons of his shirt. she was tempted to just rip the shirt off of him, but they tended to have a lot of clothing accidents, and she liked this shirt. She finally made it through the buttons and pushed the shirt to the floor.

Taking his hand she pulled him along to the bedroom. Once there she bent down and untied her boots and toed them off. Her fingers went to Alec's pants and made quick work of them. Her own clothes were pulled of quickly and with out ceremony, jeans, t-shirt, bra, and panties dropped into a pile. She pressed her body to Alec's after he'd taken care of his own shoes and moaned softly at the cool of his skin next to her heat.

She stepped back and pulled him to the bed, trailing kisses along his jaw as they landed.

((crappy, post I know, my head is in like 9 different places))
As he was pulled down onto the bed, Alec altered his controlled fall so that he wouldn't land heavily on her, but softly beside her. Putting his arm out, he had forgotten how puffy the comforter was, and that sometimes it was slippery when approached at an angle. Hand sliding wide off of the bed, his controlled fall became much less controlled, face planting him on the edge of the bed. Laughing, he slid off the edge of the bed to the floor, plopping down on his rear beside the bed. At least he had resisted the instinct to grab out at whatever was there and pull Ginnie down to the floor as well.

Je suis un oeuvre d'art, non?

Chuckling, he climbed back ont the bed beside her, snuggling in close. Putting one arm over her body, he nuzzled in under her head. "That's what you get for not doing what your woman was directing you to do...you wind up on the floor by your own hand." Making a mental note of that on the growing list of things that might wind up spoiling the mood, Alec smiled. At least this one hadn't been painful, just a bit embarrassing. Staring at her over his shoulder so hard that he'd missed the doorway that morning had kind of sucked.

Snickering quietly, he kissed questioningly at her cheek.
Ginnie 18 years ago
"One day you will remember that I don't speak french."

She laughed softly and kissed softly the parts of him she could reach. her hands exploring his body. She wiggled and moved until they were closer to the center of the bed and he was mostly on top of her. She nibbled softly at his ear.

"You get to drive tonight, slick."
Smiling, he tapped his chin and quipped

I was just commenting on my grace and artful motions. Nothing that you do not notice several times a day as I trip over nothing, walk into walls, miss the chair sitting down. It is funny, though, that these things happen only when you are scantily clad or leaning over things...I just can't quite figure it out.

Raising an eyebrow, he smirked.

I'm driving? Well, that changes the scenery a bit, doesn't it?

Hopping quickly off of the bed, Alec popped into the bathroom and turned on the hot water, stopping the sink and placing a bottle of massage oil in the water to warm it.

Returning to the bed, he paused again in the doorway to stare at her. He'd learned his lesson well, though. Don't try to walk while looking at her. Shifting his vision, he watched the lines of her body while she looked back at him, a question bubbling to her lips.

Oh, it'll be just a second.

Pausing briefly, he remembered that it was good when he spoke his mind and was honest about things.

I wish I could show you how beautiful you are to me...the way that the lines of your form play with the light when I shift my vision, the color your freckles take when I alter it in another way...amazing. It probably is good that you don't know, though...you might become vain, and then your poses wouldn't be as natural, and that would be sad.

Shaking himself back to reality he popped back into the bathroom to grab the bottle. Ooop...good thing the sink had those holes near the top. Turning off the water, he grabbed the bottle. Just about perfect - the heated bottle would keep the oil warm much longer outside the bathroom. Smiling, he paused for a moment in the doorway to let his eyes drink her in...and then stepped to her.

Well, things have been a bit stressful lately. Let's get rid of the tension first, shall we? Onto your stomach, if you please.

Rubbing the oil into his hands, he placed the bottle under the bed. It was just a little warmer than optimal, but that would be fine. Waiting for Ginnie to situate herself comfortably, he watched as she squirmed about.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ginnie smiled and closed her eyes as Alec began to describe her through his eyes. She liked when he did that. it was very...humbling. At his request she, wiggled the bed spread out from under her, oil on silk was bad, and pushed it to the floor as she turned over.

Her hair was still just a tiny bit damp, as she pushed it up over her head and out of the way.

"I like the direction you're headed."

As Alec's oil warmed hands touched her she moaned softly. She hadn't realized just how knotted her muscles were.
As she finished getting situated, Alec changed his mind, grabbed the bottle and jumped up on the bed, one foot on either side of her hips. He was never quite sure how to arrange himself to not undo his work...plus with the tenderness of newly healed wounds, she'd be a bit more sensitive in those areas. Considering a moment, he decided to sit down on her lovely rump. She'd not been hurt there, it would give him plenty of working space and he could slide down her body as he went...and could get to the far side, which is what he couldn't have done from the side of the bed.

Chuckling, he scootched his but around until it felt like he wouldn't be tugging at her skin at all...and because it was just a strange sensation. How often do you really get to sit one someone else's rear? Rubbing the oil warm again, Alec leaned over, starting with her shoulders. Kneading the heat in deeply, he slowly worked along the lifting muscle groups that Ginnie always overworked when lifting munitions crates, and the smaller muscles along the neck where she stored much of her tension. The bulk muscles were in pretty good shape, all things considered, but her tension was showing. Revising the strategy, he wiped the majority of the oil from his hands over the dry surfaces of her back and began rubbing gently on her scalp at the base of the skull. That would probably feel pretty nice, and it would certainly make the work on the neck easier for him.

Massaging in tiny circles down the base of her skull and around her neck, he was careful to avoid any glands or press on the bones. He'd herd that was a bad thing, but couldn't recall why. As he got to the base of the neck, he smiled. Pouring more oil onto his hands, he started working the larger muscles again...much easier. The trick with massaging Ginnie was not worrying about using too much weight - she was so much stronger than him that it could take a lot to work out knots, so he relied on gravity. Letting his weight do the work, he cycled out a rough spot behind her collarbone, listening to her breathing and feeling her tension to discover where to work and where to work around.

Satisfied with the progress, he migrated down one arm and then the other. She rarely had cramping in her arms, which was nice. It make it much more casual and pleasant contact, which was always good. Scooting down a bit, he worked on the center of her back and lower shoulderblades, working warm the oil he'd already left there. Her shoulderblade was a bit tender and also a bit stiff...tricky. Folding her arm back behind her, he propped it in such a way that it lifted the shoulderblade up a bit...somewhat like a chicken wing. Smirking, he slid his fingers under the lifted bone and lightly rubbed the exposed muscle bases, aiding in the relaxation of the other groups. It looked bizarre, but as long as she never saw the maneuver, she'd enjoy it.

Shifting to small circles along the sides of the spine, Alec scooted back a bit more as he progressed, and flushed a bit when his bits lined up pleasantly between her cheeks. Shifting again to remove the distraction, Alec lifted himself up off of her for the moment while finishing her lower back and the area around her kidneys. Distractions in the lower back wouldn't do her any good, and there would be plenty of time for fun later.

Working his way over her hips and down her rump, Alec smiled, smacking it once lightly, then rubbing away the tension that had entered the muscle. Sliding down, he was careful not to put weight on her legs. That would just be uncomfortable for both of them. Leaning his weight into massaging her rear, he stood up to get more gravity involved. Oiling up a bit more, he moved down the big leg muscles - he'd have to be careful, though. Using a good amount of pressure could irritate the front side, where she'd been hurt. Carefully, he worked the upper legs until it looked like she was in danger of melting off the bed.

Hopping off, he then went to work on the lower legs, which were nice and easy, and the feet, which were amusing. Oily toes were just fun to play with. Rubbing the blade edge of the foot, the heel around the edges, he went several passes around each foot - nothing like standing on something most of a night to get them tense. Oh, and oily toes were fun to play with. Finishing with the feet, Alec crawled back onto the bed, rubbing his hands along her body as he went. Trailing his fingers up her legs, then her hips, he sat down on her oily rear again, rubbing her back warm again and double checked her neck...all was well. Smiling, he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Time for the front, mon coeur.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ginnie moaned and sighed as he moved over her body, coaxing everything into complete relaxation. She'd not yet managed this for him, but she was getting better. She let out her breath in a small sigh when he spoke.

"Mmmm, ok, but you have to get off me first."

she didn't worry about the sheets as Alec moved and she turned over, she had lots of them and these were cotton so easily replaced. She wiggled until she was in the warm spot made by her front and smiled up at Alec.

"Hi."
Smiling down at her, he leaned in for a quick kiss.

Hi.

Feeling that he still had some oil on his hands, he rubbed it lightly away over her stomach and sternum. Wiping the last little bits on his upper arms, he leaned forward and gently kissed her again. Shifting back up, he put his hands on either side of her head, working lightly at her temples and then radially outward through her hair. Taking his time, he knew that it was going well - her mouth was slightly open, and her face was completely relaxed. Finishing with the scalp, he moved across the forehead and cheeks. He smiled as her face scrunched up a little...apparently too close to the nose was a bad thing. Kissing the tip of her nose, he kept his thumbs away from it and moved down to massage her lips and jaw. Realizing it was somewhat silly to do it with his fingers when it was both easier and more pleasant to use his own lips, Alec bent over, kissing her firmly, massaging her lips lightly between his own.

Leaning back, he smiled down at her, and went to work along her collarbone and the fronts of her shoulders. Pausing, he stopped, applied more oil to his hands, rubbed it a bit warmer and continued. He followed the natural lines of her bone structure, loosening all of the muscle connections that got tight through a day's labors. Reaching under, he smirked as he rubbed her armpits, and her chest twitched. It probably felt different for a woman, but it was a necessary stop on the road to chest relaxation.

Deftly moving his hands around her breasts, he was careful not to apply pressure to any of the glands. Cupping his hands under her lovely mounds, he rotated around their shape, working the muscles with the blade edges of his hands rather than with the fingers. Smiling, he slid further down her body, leaning over quickly to kiss one of her neglected nipples. Really, how could he resist?

Grinning at the intake of air, he straightened up and continued his way down her body, rubbing along the gaps between the ribs. Coming to the stomach, he slid down a bit further - the stomach was always tricky - pressure affected the lungs, too little did nothing. Oiling his hands and a bit of his forearms, he loosely raked his fingers and forearms along across her belly, lightly working the surface groups. He continued to work those soft bars and crosses for a moment, then shifted down again.

Very carefully, he started working on her upper legs. Though closed up, the wound would still be sensitive. Avoiding that primary band on the muscle group, Alec worked around it - massaging the hip and knee connections to relax the central muscle rather than applying direct pressure to the leg. Using normal pressure, he worked the other - it was pretty tense from the favoring she'd been doing while walking.

Moving down one last time, he slid off of the bed to work on her shins. Rubbing the last of the oil off of his hands, he worked along the bone, untying the knots on her tight leg, and giving a balancing amount of attention to the other side. Sliding his hands behind her shins, he checked to make sure the calves were even as well. Working a bit more on one leg, he smiled. Looking up the length of her body was a wonderful thing, but he still had a bit more to massage. Lightly caressing her legs, he kissed his way up her legs, pausing at her wound point. It really was much better.

Shaking his head in bafflement, he slid up the length of her slippery body, kissing his way up. Having migrated all the way back up, he brushed her cheek lightly.

It seems I've skipped a spot. I am terribly sorry...

Kissing her gently, he ran his fingers down along her pelvic mound, rubbing her labia in soft circles as well, careful not to pressurize the bladder, as that could be a show stopper. Running his nose up her cheek, he licked lightly at her earlobe, just a slight flick of the tongue, an almost serpentine gesture. He whispered, right by her ear

There...much more relaxed.

Kissing lightly along her ear, he worked his way down her neck to her collarbone, nipping it lightly. Spreading his fingers slightly, he parted her labia and began massaging the more sensitive surfaces just inside, but careful to avoid her rosebud...too much stimulation too soon would also simply not do. He didn't drive often, so he wanted to make sure that all of the bases were covered nicely before moving on.

Satisfied with the changes taking place throughout her body, Alec craned his neck to kiss her lower lip before returning attention to her breasts, so neglected earlier. Lightly, he took a nipple into his mouth, kissing it and gently working his tongue around the areola. Nipples were a beautiful thing - always honest about how they were feeling. As he continued his light massage, her nipple began to firm up against his attentions. Smiling around it, he glanced back up at Ginnie, whose breathing was also telling a lovely story. Slipping his fingers into her, he heard the lovely little intake of air. Leaving her nipple, he slithered his way down her body, kissing her belly, hip bone and finally her pubis as he worked down. Moving his body between her legs, he slid gently beneath them, one on each shoulder. Leaning his head forward, he kissed the most sensitive portion found outside of her body, one hand continuing its work and the other twining with her fingers.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ginnie sighed as his tongue touched her body. Her fingers grasped his, as that slow warm tug began low in her belly. She never knew exactly what he was doing, but it always always felt amazing. Well except that one time, but that wasn't really his...

Her thought was cut off as Alec pulled her clit into his mouth and sucked softly. she pressed her hips into him as a warm flush swept over her body. If he did that for about ten more seconds she would climax. Just as suddenly as he began he let her go and went back to teasing her. Her mouth worked, and words tried to come out but they were lost in her breath and moans. Her free hand tangled in his hair as her body moved closer and closer to the explosion of color awaiting her.
Feeling the upward pressure coming from her hips, he removed his lips, blowing just a bit of cool air across the moist surfaces. Slowing the motion of his hand, he took the moment to look up the length of her body to see that she was totally lost in the sensation. Smiling, he trailed his fangs along the inside of her thigh, kissing the sharp sensation away afterward.

Removing his fingers completely, he sought her other hand. Twining their fingers, hers oily, his moist, he kissed softly her lower mouth, slowly, expressively, letting her fire build. Increasing the pressure just the slightest bit, he rotated his head a bit from side to side, lips providing a slight suction, tongue working around the charged area. Feeling her hips begin to shift involuntarily, he smiled inwardly. Tightening his lips around her button, Alec splayed his tongue across its surface and tensed all of the muscles in his neck, causing his jaw to vibrate. Wondering what that sensation would be like, he felt for any positive or negative reaction from Ginnie.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ginnie's world went dark, and then exploded with light. She had no idea how that slight tremor was being caused, but she didn't want him to stop. Her hips backed against him and she cried out as the orgasm ripped through her body. Slowly, her body fell back to the bed, her breath was ragged and her beat erratic and almost painfully fast. She lay panting a big goofy smile across her face.

"I...don't think...I will ever...figure out, how you...do that."

She tugged at his hands to get him to join her. She shivered as he slid up her body, the oil slickness making his movement that much more stimulating and she wriggled with the sensation. When his head was even with her's she kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips, tongue and breath. It was sweet and intoxicating when mixed with the taste of him. She moaned softly and deepened their kiss. She remembered that he was driving and pulled away, smiling sheepishly.

"Oops, I forgot that you're at the wheel."