Juniper Hill

'Captain Kirk.'

Carol 18 years ago
'Captain Picard.'
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
'Uh, no. Captain Kirk.'
Carol 18 years ago
'Uh, YES, Captain Picard...and check that tone with me, mister.'

They had retreated to the beach house near the waterfront, where the hills were covered in junipers and they made love without the need of having to hide it. As they laid on the floor of the master bedroom, tangled in the bedsheets, they argued over the age old question on every true believer's mind.

'Captain Picard was by far the most diplomatic and pivotal character that Gene Rodenberry created for that universe. He was a pillar of strength, an eloquent speaker and bald is hot.'

Carol stuck her tongue out at Simon and rolled her eyes.
Simon reached out and grabbed her face, planting a kiss onto her protuding tongue, sucking it softly. She erupted into a fit a giggles which in turn, of course, made him do the same. He pulled back and looked at her. Naked except for a bit of blanket in her lap, sitting indian style and hair looking freshly...uh...tussled. He found himself grinning like an idiot when they were alone together.

Simon pushed a lock of blonde hair away from in front of her eyes and murmured,
'Are you hungry?'

She gave him a rather saucy look.

'I meant for food.'

Carol rolled her eyes at him, but nodded.

He stood up and slipped a pair of some jeans on, but then laid back down on top of the bed behind her, his hands behind his head.
'Then go make us something to eat, woman....ow!' She was fast with a shoe.
Carol 18 years ago
Carol stood, holding the blanket in front her, and said in a rather monotone voice, 'Gosh, my love for you burns like the white hot intensity of the sun.' Then she bat her eyelashes and jumped onto the bed next Simon.

'I forgot to mention, that out of all my many talents, both organizational and sexual in nature...I can't cook. At all.' She climbed on top of him, straddling his lap. Lowering herself, her blonde hair spilled on top of him, covering his chest and face. He propped himself up on his elbows and kissed her.

She'd die without these kisses, she decided. Carol continued to kiss him, running her hands along his bare chest. She could feel him responding to her and she started to giggle again. His hands came up and cupped her breasts softly.

'Alright alright, you man handler.' She slid off him and back onto the ground. Grabbing his shirt, she buttoned up the silky material. 'Let's eat something.'
Simon watched her as she draped his silk blue shirt over her shoulders and started to button it up. He grinned, nodding towards it. 'I hope you know how to sew a button.' He referred to the missing button at the top that Carol, in her haste, popped off at the hospital. Simon started to laugh and it almost startled him. How sad was that, he thought, that he barely recognized the sound of his own laugh. At best, Ellis could get a chuckle out of him and with Alfarinn being his only real friend, that he never spent time with, he spent most of his time alone either practicing his long range shooting or doing odd kills for the clan purse.

He watched Carol walk around the room, picking up odds and ends. A shoe here, her thong there. Her long blonde hair fell in her face and she kept whipping it up behind her, finally tucking strands behind her ears. It was one thing to see her walk around in her bare nothings at the Domicile, but seeing her fully naked was a gift from god. Unlike most women her age, Carol had not one tattoo or piercing, other than her ears being pierced. Not even her belly button, which he found adorable, but loved that Carol didn't.

H
e whistled at her sharply, getting her attention as he laid on the bed still, propped up on his elbows. Carol shot him a look and again he laughed. He nodded to her to come over.
Carol 18 years ago
Carol's eyes narrowed at him again. She couldn't help but crack a smile with him laying on the bed, teasing her. 'You know I've killed for less,' she crawled back onto the bed, walking on her knees over to him. 'I once killed a man for his ham sandwich. I know death, mister.'

She tucked the bottom of his shirt under her knees and looked over his body. He was leaning on his side now, arm tucked under him. He had been turned at probably the physical height of his life. Lucky her, she thought to herself. Unlike the typical fiction vampire, vampires looked nothing like the fanged pale corpses they're made out to be. No blood shot eyes or blue veined skin. Simon's body was slightly tan with a healthy glow...she wondered if maybe being out in the sun so much recently helped with that sun kissed tan. She'd have to ask Nova.

'Watcha want, you?' Carol grinned down at him as he slowly slid his hand up her thigh. 'Dang you're so grabby,' she playfully punched him.
Simon brushed his lips against Carol's thigh as she sat on her knees. He crawled closer to her, sliding his hand up her shirt slowly and it disappeared underneath the blue silk. He settled next to her, propping himself up on his other elbow and nudged the silk along her tummy with his mouth and nose. The fingers of the hand up her shirt gently separated her thighs and he bit her softly through the material, nipping at the underside of her breast.

Slowly his hand nestled in the warmth in between her thighs and his middle finger hooked under, separating her folds. Her skin was moist and hot on his hand. Her breathing had started to change, quicker and deeper with sighs as he bit her nipple through the material. She parted her legs completely, letting him gain entry and his finger slipping into her, grazing her clit on the way. She gasped and gripped a handful of his hair which only spurned him on. He licked the material on top of her nipple, siezing it into his mouth.

Simon flicked her swollen clit with his finger and grinned against her chest. Purposely he bit down on her breast with the tip of his fang. He heard the most graphic moan emit from her and he drew it out by slipping his finger in her all the way.

'More?' He asked quietly. Carol replied with an incoherent, but affirmative noise. His hand pushing deep into her center, moving in a rhythmic manner. Her body relaxed and moved with him and her hand came down onto his forearm to steady herself. With his thumb he stroked her clit again, pressing it hard and then grazing over it softly. Without stopping, Simon climbed up onto his knees and pushed Carol back gently, laying her on the bed. He hovered over her, watching her expression as she closed her eyes and started pulling at the sheets with her hands above her head. With his free hand he undid the top buttons of the shirt and pushed open the material. He fanned out his fingers and covered the breast closest to him, kneeding it softly. With his mouth he reached down and teased the nipple, all the while keeping an eye on her face. He slid a second finger in and put more pressure on the swollen nub and finally she arched her back, taking a deep breath and letting her orgasm rip through her.

Simon watched her with earnest, smiling softly as she tried to catch her breath. Finally she opened her eyes and covered her mouth with her hand, giggling.

'Can I have four pieces of bacon and sunny side up eggs now...ow?'

She was even faster with a pillow.

((ooc- carol and simon out))