Proof Ginnie is trying to kill Alec!

Ginnie

"This is a cranberry relish, this one is cornbread stuffing, greenbean casserole, I've never had it, but I'm told it's a traditional dish. New potatoes and finally acorn squash."

I wouldn't feed my boyfriend greenbean casserole. I wouldn't feed my worst enemy greenbean casserole! Well... maybe my worst enemy... but seriously.

EWWW!

Ginnie 18 years ago
Hey! I like Greenbean Cassarole!!! It's good stuff man. Of course I'm the only one in my house that likes it and usually end up eating the entire thing myself, but it's good stuff, man, good stuff...

yeah
Ginnie 18 years ago
And another thing..

If you're 281 years old, do you still have boyfriends or do you get to call them something more sophisticated like um...that guy I'm sleeping with?
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
I've always liked 'sweetheart.'

"Hi, this is my sweetheart, Alec..."

*fit of giggles*
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
I guess I could have posted that under someone besides Thaddeus...
Ginnie 18 years ago
Why? Thaddeus makes it that much more funny.
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Thaddeus: "This is my snookums, Alfie."

Alfarinn: "And this is my sweet pookie Thaddie."

*everyone in the room falls to the ground, twictching uncontrollably, trapped in an hyperglyceimic seizure*

Too....sweet...to...survive...the...onslaught...
Oh, and no worries, Rach! Alec is a sneaky guy...he can sneak those beans back into the serving dish when Ginnie isn't looking! :P
Kem`Raaisu 18 years ago
*twitch*

Between Alec's Alfarinn-imitation, Thaddeus, and now the very giggly Simon, I sense we might be experiencing a definite increase in the amount of warm-fuzzies going around.

Isn't there a vaccination against that, angel-lips?
Alexandra 18 years ago
she's created a lump in his insides!!! *hides* you think it's something evil?
Aishe 18 years ago
Woah. Ginnie got Alec pregnant?
Alexandra 18 years ago
OMG maybe... it's an ALIEN!!!
Food baby baking in the oven! He'll be sure to share the fruits of his labors with you all...it'll be ready in about 8 hours. =x

Eeew.
Aishe 18 years ago
I hear enough details over AIM. I'm glad to know the rest of the world can now share your bathroom-reader-worthy stories.

Truly a gastrointestinal epic every time.
You know you save them for later. Just be glad I don't own a digital camera, miss honker-shower-offer! :P
Aishe 18 years ago
You're a paragon of class, my friend.
And you come back for more, daily.
Aishe 18 years ago
How did this become an analysis of my unfortunate friendship with such a class act as yourself?

Go back to bearing your wacky alien child! *cracks whip*
Ginnie 18 years ago
*blink*
!!!
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
Aishe
You're a paragon of class, my friend.

How we never talked in EQ is beyond me. We would've torn shit up