Balcony:Drinking Game

Mai entered onto the balcony carrying a carved polished wooden box and being followed by one of the maids.

"The table is to be here."

She waited as the maid moved the table out towards the center of the balcony and then set down the box and pulled out a wooden board. On this she placed six wooden cups of various sizes starting with the size of a normal glass and going down to something slightly smaller than a shot glass. Then she set down a carved wooden dice on the table and began pulling up chairs along with the maid's help.

Once it was done she simply needed Rupert to bring something to fill the cups. Climbing into one of the chairs, Mai tucked her legs beneath her and waited for the others.

((OOC: Its a drinking game. I have the list of what the die will land on and will place it in the staff section so they can see it as well. Normally the way this works is you roll the dice and it lands on a number which corresponds to a task. You have to perform the task to the satisfaction of the other people or else you have to take a drink.

Mai is going to alter that somewhat. You have to perform the task to the satisfaction of Mai or else you have to take a drink. This is done in an effort to keep the thread for going on for an eternity. No one has to play but I hope it will be fun.))

Apollyon 18 years ago
Apollyon followed the directions Rupert gave him to get to the balcony.He loved the room he had found, and after he had left his things there he decided it would be a good idea to further acquaint himself with his kin.after some walking he found his destination.... Rupert's directions were as he expected.... Perfect. Making his way outside now, he noticed Mai sitting patiently.He walked over to Mai.

"This place is unbelievable. I don't think I've seen anything like it in a very long time."
Mai 18 years ago
((OOC: We'll do something with this when more people arrive. I have not forgotten but most of the crowd from the entrance seems to have wandered away. ))
Mai 18 years ago
Mai looked up curiously at Apollyon but nodded. It was a large and expensive place too much so to be copied very often. She shrugged small shoulders and said.

"Hai, there are many things that are beautiful here though I prefer the outside to the in. "

Rupert did not come in with the tall vampire and it occurred to her that he might not know of her plans. She hopped out of her chair and sketched a bow to her companion before heading to the door.

"Please be comfortable. I shall return."

She headed quickly but quietly down the hall in search of the butler and the liquor.

((OOC: still intend on doing this... might drag in Thaddeus. Will be back and hopefully more will join. Mai out for the moment. ))