Poor Artemis

I decided to stop into Mcdonalds for fries and a coke. Ended up having an interesting exchange with the lady.

Rae: *places order*

McDonalds Lady: Chocolate or vanilla?

Rae: Excuse me?

McDonalds Lady: Chocolate or vanilla?

Rae: Chocolate or vanilla what?

McDonalds Lady: Milk

Rae: I ordered a coke

Artemis is convinced that Pak or Alfarinn have some sort of telepathy thing going on and bribed the McDonald's lady. He also thinks he is going to be haunted by the whole chocolate or vanilla question. It's all Nic's fault. He had to go and suggest ice cream.

Pakpao 18 years ago
LOL! (again). Pak maintains she does not like Mac Donalds and is there for innocent and then points out that Nic is -again- causing trouble.
Aishe 18 years ago
Lol... what kind of idiots do you have working here?

... the very finest!
Nicholae 18 years ago
Um -- WTF? How did I get roped into McDonalds? I havent stepped one foot out of the Towers since I got there...*walks away all sulky and grumbly*

That is quite hilarious though...and unfortunately, something I'm sure we've all experienced at least to some degree.
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
You missed the opportunity to lean suggestively over the counter, wink and say, "Chocolate all the way, baby. I've got some restraints and a ball gag in the car...what time are you off?" You've just gotta take those perfect setups! :P

*wonders why he's not allowed some places anymore*
Jan 18 years ago
You know... some of the workers I've seen at MacDonalds probably wouldn't even blink at that statement.

Whether because they are one step away from a coma or into some kinky stuff with the metal spatulas its sometimes difficult to say.
I guess it depends on the location, yes. Statements like that can backfire in some places.
Addison 18 years ago
LOL - but that might have gotten you slapped with a harrassment suit.

just say "If you weren't paying attention, then you have to guess, but remember you guess wrong and you get fired."
Artemis Bellezone 18 years ago
Lol, well I think the leaning suggestively might have been lost on her, this being drive through and all. Though now that Alec is being a bad influence, I should have simply answered "With whip cream"
Man, you just can't get a good surprise eyeball lick in on strangers through the drive through window. It is a real drag.