It's Killin' Time! Hogwarts Mafia is here

Mafia Board

Characters are due on December 11. Killing starts December 12.

Let's bring it!

Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
LOL - niiiiiiice!
Aishe 18 years ago
/bounce
Serena 18 years ago
y'all are going to have a serious blast!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
That's the hopes anyway Cute little students killing each other what could be better than that?
Serena 18 years ago
the defense from the dark arts teacher not being involved for once? =p
Alfarinn 18 years ago
*shrugs innocently*
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
COME PLAY!!!!!!!! Teenage Simon will be there /giggle
Shay 18 years ago
Ok...serious now...y'all play students, a la a Harry Potter school, that kill each other?? I'm checking it out now...
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
That's the general idea
Shay 18 years ago
l o l -- nm...my poor little pea brain can't take it all in. maybe I'll watch this one and see how it goes.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Sick, no?

There are various different themes, this one happens to be Hogwarts mafia

Maybe we should do Toy Story Mafia *demented laugh* Evil toys!
Shay 18 years ago
Nah -- I have no problem with the theme...I'm intimidated by the whole set up and everything being done in a week...though the latter part of that is appealing. It must move fast?
You know...

Er, that was in response to Alfarinn...

Anyway, the only thing that needs to be done in a week is reading the scenario and posting your character (it's not really the same deal as an SA bio at all). After that the game goes on a schedule of days. In the morning we post death scenes from the Mafia and Serial Killer, then you have all of that day to discuss clues before voting for the person you think is guilty (or just needs to die, if it so happens that you -are- guilty.) Then the whole thing begins again until a team (or just the serial killer) emerges victorious. It does require daily involvement; you read the scenes, talk about what you think they mean (as much or as little as you want) and vote, plus if you are playing a title role you have to turn in the name of the person you want Saved, Killed, or Identified (SKID).
Winter 18 years ago
Smurf Mafia!
You know, I never watched the smurfs
Serena 18 years ago
smurf mafia is cute except there is only 1 girl heh.. talk about everyone ganging up on someone *evil eyebrow wiggle*

LOL!!! I just noticed Winter's 'title' by his avatar
Nyra 18 years ago
Smurfs were cute but Snorks had more than 1 girl!
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Yeah we've had mafia's go for like 2 weeks AFTER the bio sign up. So it's fast paced but it's not. You can rp as much as you like but basically you have to lie low enough to not be a target for someone or you end up defending yourself. You might die early but that shouldn't discourage you. It is a lot of fun, you'd enjoy it Shay, lots of RP'ing will be had, I'm sure =)

We're thinking this mafia will be over 20 people easy and again that makes for a long game. COME PLAY!
Aishe 18 years ago
Being quiet only works if people don't know you well enough to nail you either way.

/grumble
Serena 18 years ago
or you haven't pissed people off enough to become a target *whistles innocently*