Replacements

After getting back to the Domicile, Alec and Ginnie parted ways temporarily to stow gear and wash up. Alec also had ulterior motives, but expected that they would be well received. Wandering through the motor pool, he noted that Mathias and Shay were talking with Carol at the far end of the hall. Waving in their general direction, he continued on his way to his floor.

Arriving in his suite, he headed into his main room to the recently created "Securities Wall". Stowing his gear in their appropriate receptacles, he headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Savoring the hot water running over his form, he felt for any incidental damage. Sometimes when travelling tension wires he'd store charge for awhile, but he didn't seem to be doing so this evening. He'd probably discharged it when arriving at the van and taking off his gear, so it couldn't have been too bad if he'd not noticed. Rubbing some soap lightly over his body, he pondered the way Ginnie's meetings would go after this job. Would his antics complicate matters? Did they help in the long run? Would she be safe there?

Chuckling, Alec realized how stupid he was being. Of course she'd be okay. She'd been okay on her own for almost 300 years. There was next to nothing he could have done to protect her, really, and she certainly didn't need it. Rinsing off, he slopped a tiny amount of shampoo into his hair to get the neoprene smell out - the oil smell never seemed to really leave, but it was good that smell did...he didn't find it terribly pleasant. Rinsing the shampoo out of his hair, Alec switched off the hot water and let the cold water shock him back into full awareness. Feeling his skin tighten over his frame, Alec smiled. Most folks hated that cold water rush...he rather enjoyed it. It felt like a concrete definition of boundaries to him.

Shutting off the water, he toweled off and headed to his closet. Having had a long night, he decided to go casual. Slipping into black silk boxers, well worn black denim, a white tank top and a black short sleeve button up, he opted to forego shoes and socks and stepped into a pair of black leather sandals. He very rarely wore them due to the noise they made, but since he wouldn't be leaving the Domicile tonight, they were unnecessary.

Grabbing an empty duffel, he filled it with the lingerie, a pleasantlt sweet white zinfandel, clean white socks, a change of boxers and his backup toothbrush, just in case. Realizing he hadn't brushed his teeth since he fed, he went back into the bathroom and brushed up. It wouldn't do to be kissing his love with Old Man Breath. It just isn't done.

Chuckling, he double checked the bag, grabbed the vase, rose and headed out, making sure his door was secure behind him. Walking to Ginnie's room, he encountered no one, which wasn't unusual. Smiling as the intercom popped the latch and her voice said,
Come on in, love.

Stepping into her home, Alec extended his senses. She was just out of the shower, still toweled up - the moisture in the air let him know that she'd showered with the doors open. He'd almost always showered with the door closed. Wondering what that said about his personality, he moved to the couch, put his sandals where his shoes had been the night before, put down his duffle after removing the wine and headed to the kitchen. Placing the vase and rose onto the counter, he then selected the two most appropriate glasses from Ginnie's cupboard and placed them, flanking the vase. Decanting the zinfandel to the proper half line, Alec smiled. Hopefully she was afan of the sweet wines as well, as this was a particularly enjoyable one from the Napa Valley.

Running his fingers through his hair, he leaned against the counter. Listening, it sounded like Ginnie was dressed. It would only be a moment.

Ginnie 18 years ago
When Ginnie parted ways with Alec, she was still in full battle mode. Numbers, pictures, and words flowed through her head. She was still just a little pissed at how much of her property they had stolen in the chaos. 'That's alright, I'll get it back, and they will be more than happy to give it to me, the asshats.' She carried her gear to the closet off of the living room and stowed it in among the small arsenal she kept there. She wondered briefly if it would bother Alec that she kept so much fire power in her home.

Shrugging, she headed toward her room, stripping on her way to the bathroom. A long hot shower was in order to get the smells of work out of hair and off of skin. She hummed softly as the scalding water, light lime and coconut scent of her soap and soft citrus of her shampoo,brought her around to a much more equitable mood. She had quite a bit of work to do between now and the meeting with the D'Antoni family, but it could and would wait for a little while longer.

Ginnie was just stepping out of the shower when the computer beeped Alec's arrival at her. Wrapping her towel around her as she crossed into the bedroom, she pressed the allow entrance button and spoke in to the intercom

"Come on in, love."

She turned back to her bathroom to wrap a towel around her hair and hastily lotioned her body, before dressing comfortably in cream colored lace boy-short panties, and a cream sun dress with large baby blue flowers flowing over it's surface. She pulled the towel from her hair and pulled a comb through her damp tresses. She just didn't feel like drying it.

She stepped out into her living area, a soft smile on her face. She found Alec in the kitchen next to two glasses of blush wine and an incredibly beautiful vase topped with an equally beautiful rose. Her heart melted in her chest, and left her week and gooey. It had been so very long since anyone had done something so thoughtfully romantic for her.

She closed the distance between them in a blink and wrapping her arms around his head and neck, press her lips to his, telling him just how much it meant to her.
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Smiling at the changes that took place on her face as Ginnie approached him, seeing the flower, Alec knew he'd done well. As she pressed her lips to his, that new sensation engulfed him again - that inner warmness and feeling of contentment and safety. Wrapping his arms low around her waist, he was surprised how differently her body felt against his under her dress. The different areas of pressure and softness under the soft fabric were somewhat surprising to him. "I suppose that means we'll have to kiss in every possible combination of clothing to discover the best match...and that could take ages. Work, work, work."

Chuckling a bit at his thought, Alec kept his loose hold on Ginnie, leaning back slightly.

The rose and vase are for your beauty, loveliness and the hope of many happy returns. I can't contain in words what it is that you do to me, but I feel the change in you as well...so I know you understand.

Brushing his hand against her cheek, he smiled mischievously.

I also brought some other things in way of an apology. My behavior yesterday was unbecoming of a gentleman and now I find that I am absolutely appalled at the sordid way I allowed myself to be seduced!

Kissing her abruptly and somewhat more forcefully than usual, Alec grinned. Hopefully she appreciated the humor...it planned on being around for a good, long time.

Ah, there you go again, crushing my will like so much popcorn beneath your heel. Your power over me is complete, devil woman...so much so that I felt it necessary to replace one of the tools that I damaged during the course of your working your wiles on me! My mind cannot escape you, even when shopping!

Feeling he might be getting a little too over the top, he kissed her and nuzzled her neck, nipping lightly just below her jawline. Voice changing now, just a little above a whisper, a bit more infused with his genuine emotions for her, he said.

Let's see what I brought home for you. I really do hope that you like them and that I've not overstepped my bounds...though I am not sure that is even possible judging the emotions I can taste in your blood when we 'kiss'. Let's see what I brought home for you...

Kissing her delicately before rotating her around, Alec walked behind her, arms still around her waist, until they arrived at the couch. Sitting, facing her, one leg curled underneath him, he pulled the duffle over to his lap and smiled, blushing a bit.

I won't apologize for any of what happened last night. I enjoyed it far too much and wouldn't change a thing. I did, however, feel a pang of guilt at my destruction of some of your clothing...so I thought it best that I replace them. Since I couldn't find an exact match and was a bit...um...lost and panicky, I selected a few items. If you don't like them, I grabbed gift receipts as well.

Pulling out six of the boxes, he piled them in front of her, and put the seventh off to the side. Smiling, he leaned back, placing that one on the floor.

These can be opened in whatever order you'd like...as they are all replacements or...um...(blushing a bit more) future possible replacements if I continue my destructive practices. The other should be opened before bathing tomorrow, as it will be more applicable then.

Leaning forward, he kissed her gently.

Knock yourself out, love. And please, let me know what you really think about them...it'll give me a better idea what to select should I ever find myself visiting a lingerie store again without you, against my better judgement. I'll tell you all about the trip later...for now, I want to see which you like the best and see if I can figure out why.

Settling back, Alec wondered where she'd start, and what her appraisals of the replacements would be.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Her smile was soft as he leaned back from her. She sighed softly at his words and the brush of her cheek. Her smile quirked at his word and began to nod along.

I also brought some other things in way of an apology. My behavior yesterday was unbecoming of a gentleman and now I find that I am absolutely appalled at the sordid way I allowed myself to be seduced!

"Oh, yes, appa..." And she found her words cut off by his kiss, the force and passion in that brief lip lock had her grinning back at him. He was definitely good for her funny bone.

Ah, there you go again, crushing my will like so much popcorn beneath your heel. Your power over me is complete, devil woman...so much so that I felt it necessary to replace one of the tools that I damaged during the course of your working your wiles on me! My mind cannot escape you, even when shopping!

"hmmmMMMmmm, yes, I'm an evil woman." She whispered softly as her joking words tempered by his nuzzling of her neck.

She leaned into him as he walked her over to the couch.
"You brought me presents?"

She was pleasantly surprised, and like a small child, couldn't wait to get her hands on the lovely things he'd bought for her. She watched as he pulled out one box after another her smile and eyes growing bigger and bigger.

"My goodness, Alec, you didn't have to do all of this. I'm sure I love all of them, just because you gave them to me."

she couldn't imagine what would be in the box that would be appropriate for bath time, but only time would tell. She returned his gentle kiss and smiled at him.

She picked up the first box, excited as a little girl getting the pony she's always wanted.

"I'd like to hear all about that trip sometime, slick."

She picked up the first box, and pulled her bottom lip into her mouth as she tugged the lid off, and pushed back the tissue paper. She gasped softly, it was almost exactly like the one he'd ripped, except for a few very minor details. Tiny tears gathered in the corners of her eyes. No one had ever replace something they'd ripped from her body, not that she'd had many of her things torn in the throes of passion, ok the bra had been a first, but still.

"Oh, Alec, it's perfect, just perfect. I...I don't know what to say." If this was just the first box, she was a goner. She reached over the pile and kissed him gentle, one of those tiny tears falling onto his cheek. She sniffled softly and sat back, placing the bra back in its box and setting the whole thing gently on the coffee table. Her smile returning, she picked up the second box, it was just a bit heavier.

Inside she found a red satin bra and panties set, trimmed in lace, and she gave a small 'oh' of pleasure. Each one had a tiny pink flower sewn in the center to hide the joining of lace and satin, and to add just the perfect accent. It was a decadent set of lingerie and one that would make her feel well pampered when put against her pale skin. She looked up and smiled brightly at Alec. She looked back down and ran her fingers along the satin, sighing softly. She didn't think a bra could ever make her feel this way, but that lovely warmth began to swallow her heart and she simply let it fill her.

"You take my breath away Alec. Thank you so much." She swallowed against renewed tears and set the box next to the first.

The next three boxes were bras, such lovely bits of lace. The first was of black satin with a front closure. The second it's twin in kelly green. She loved them both and was happy to know that she had panties in her sachet scent drawer that would match both. Each forced her to swallow back more tears, and the warmth to grow with in her. The third looked exactly like the bra he had destroyed, only the closure was in the front and that made her laugh.

"Planning ahead, I see." She reached across the final box and brushed his cheek lightly with her finger tips. "It's lovely, thank you."

She picked up the last box, which surprised her by it's weight. A mischievous little grin curled her lips as she took a moment to guess what was inside. She tugged off its lid, and pushed back the tissue, and was rewarded with a very lovely correct guess. She pulled the emerald green teddy out of it's box and set the box aside. She ran her fingers lightly over the black lace trim and black satin ribbing. It had to be the most luxurious piece of lingerie she's ever owned. The fact of the matter is she'd never had anyone to wear a teddy for.

She wondered how a woman thanked a man for such a gift. She thought to go put it on, but that seemed just a bit to cliche-ic for her tastes. Instead she set it aside and leaning forward into him, kissed him with every ounce of passion, love and joy that had been building in her in these moments of unwrapping his treasures. Her forward motion pushed him back into the arm of the couch and she pressed her body down into his.

She moaned softly as the silk of her dress caressed her body, and the soft cotton of his shirt crushed it against her, it was a lovely feeling. Slowly she broke the kiss and leaned up enough to look down into his eyes.

"You have undone me. It is a weak woman that is bought with bits of lace." She moved her head so that her words went into his ear, her voice low and full of promise.

"I love you, Alec. Thank you for all you have given me in these two short days."
Watching her undo the boxes, Alec's stomach was a bit fluttery. Keeping his nervousness from showing, he waited. He thought he had done well once Aishe had taught him what the sizes were and Amberelle had gotten him talking about his love...despite the aggravation it probably worked out all for the best. Watching expectantly, he savored the look of childlike cheer on her face. When he heard that initial gasp, he knew he had done well. At the gathering tears, he was confused - this was obviously a symbol of some kind to her, but he might never know what. Sure, a first gifting, but that hardly seemed like something she would become teary over.

"Oh, Alec, it's perfect, just perfect. I...I don't know what to say."

As she leaned to kiss him, he closed his eyes and expanded his facial sensations - smell, taste and the limited area of touch. He was surprised at the moisture that traveled from her face to his - after the delicate kiss he put his hand on her cheek, gently thumbing away the tears.

You don't need to say anything, mon coeur. I know.

Watching as she picked up the next box, his uncertainty returned. The set was one that he thought was lovely, but wasn't sure about how she'd like the hybrid design. Ah...once again, it seemed that his instincts were correct. He smirked as she literally beamed at him and tickled at the lace and flowers. Things were going quite well so far.

You take my breath away Alec. Thank you so much.

Nodding in acknowledgement, he got up and grabbed the glasses of wine from the kitchen, setting them on the coffeetable well away from her growing pile of lovelies, taking a small sip from one before placing them. The next boxes the other three bras, including his favorite from the trip. At the sound of her laughter, he was very momentarily confused, then she explained her mirth.

Planning ahead, I see. It's lovely, thank you.

Smiling a bit sheepishly, Alec nodded and blushed across his cheeks. As she brushed his reddened skin, he sighed pleasantly before doing the mental math that indicated the last one was a hit-and-miss item. He had no clue how it would come across, and he honestly wasn't too sure how these looked on - they had looked good on the mannequins, and these were Ginnie's colors, but more fabric left more room for an error on his part. At her mischievous grin, he thought she might be able to tell from the box size...and it continued as she opened the box. Watching her gently trace over the detailing of the garment was a bit surreal - he felt like she was either surprised, enjoying it, or possibly both. As she moved the boxes aside, he wondered what her final appraisal of it had been...but it wasn't immediately revealed.

She leaned forward onto him, pressing him back, before kissing him delirious. The amount of passion, the amount of positive emotional energies flowing out of her were truly intoxicating. Head spinning slightly, he wrapped his arms around her reflexively, making small, happy sounds of surprise to her soft moan. Feeling her neck retract, he opened his eyes to look into her emerald pools.

You have undone me. It is a weak woman that is bought with bits of lace. I love you, Alec. Thank you for all you have given me in these two short days.

Squeezing her to him, he teared up a bit. Breathing softly into her ear, he replied

Je t'aime, aussi, Ginnie...and I can say the same. I'd never expected something like this to happen to me...it is beyond a treasure.

Relaxing his hold, he kissed her neck lightly.

Merci.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Merci.

'French, it is more powerful than the lingerie.' She suppressed her giggle and nuzzled into his neck. His scent was stronger, and she wondered if that was because he was recently fed. She also wondered what he tasted like, just after feeding. The thought made that lovely tug start low in her belly. She lightly scraped her fangs across his neck before leaning up again, a slow, lazy smile on her lips.

"Should we go see if those things fit properly?" She nipped gently at his lower lip.
The soft pressure of her body above his own, the comfort he found in her arms, the warmth of both body and mind was its own soporific. It had been a long roller coaster of a day, hitting all of the positive emotions but also had a fair accounting of the negatives. Everything a young vampire could hope for in a day. Full, rich, bloody, productive, emotional and complex.

At the slow trailing of fangs along his neck, the fatigue vanished, and that new hunger resurfaced...one that didn't have so much to do with the drinking of blood, but the drinking of emotion, of spirit. Her own lazy smile a reflection of his own, she asked

Should we go to see if those things fit properly?

Mmmmmm...only if I get to wake up next to you again, and you do not hold me responsible for my behavior...

Nipping lightly back at her lip, he then kissed her softly, not moving to get up in the least. All options looked good from here.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ginnie laughed softly. If this was the result of him being irresponsible with is actions, then she was more than happy to sacrifice the contents of her lingerie drawer. She pushed up from him until she sat straddling his hips. She looked down into the dark pools of his eyes and sighed. It had been much too long since her body had longed for another's, and it still frightened her. He was such a young vampire and could still be taken advantage of, especially since he's not much in the self defense area.

She wondered if her voice of protection would keep him safer or make things worse for him, should he run into the wrong sort. Who was she kidding the wrong sort was all she ever dealt with. Maybe she should find another recon man, she didn't want to loose another piece of her heart simply because he wasn't old enough to heal from a gunshot wound.

She shook herself. 'Where's this morbidity coming from? It's not like he's been directly threatened, and my name on the street is enough to keep the baddies at bay, or at least it used to be.' She sighed again. She had so very very much work to do, and her meeting was only, she glanced up at the clock, twelve short hours away.

She really should be writing out an inventory of the warehouse, and getting her game plan together, and she needed to go pick out some Mercs. Sometimes that was more difficult than it should be, since there wasn't always good goon-like ones available. Though what she should be doing and what she wanted to do warred, and left her sighing a third time.

She met his eyes again and the smile returned to her face. No her conquering of the world could wait another hour or two. This, here and now, was so much more important. Still smiling she slid off of him and the couch. She gathered all of the lovely things and heading into the bedroom, sent him a wink and, what the romantic in her called, a come hither look.
He wished he could dilate time so he could watch her laugh longer than he'd earned. If that were the only thing he saw for the rest of his days, he'd enjoy them well. Though he'd miss the little bits of theft, the way her hair framed her face and the slight peek of her teeth between her lips made him happy in an indefinable small space deep down in his core. As she shifted her body to straddle him in a very pleasant position, he smiled up at her...but then a bit of her smile vanished, and a little of the light went out of her eyes. Confused, Alec chose the coward's option - hold really still and hope whatever unpleasantness worked its way the hell away from him. Especially in the case of his one weakness, his one anchor, his one love.

When she shook herself, he knew she was battling something internal, but he was a bit afraid to ask, considering the distance in her look. When she sighed again, he was completely lost...and it probably showed on his face, though she was no longer looking at him. At her third sigh, he thought he recognized the sigh of resignation, and figured that she might want some alone time.

Then she looked at him again, and it was like watching the sun emerge from a thick cloud cover. She was practically glowing...as she left him of the couch...confused as hell. Watching her gather her tribute, she turned, winked at him and gave him a look that generally indicated that if he found his way into her room that incredible things that had only recently begun happening to him could be happening again, with some possibly heretofore unknown things tossed into the mix.

Blushing slightly, he shook his head and stood up, heading to the room. Women really must be another species - he had no clue what brought her from passion to worry to distraction to resignation to lustiness. He was pretty sure that an explanation might not help clear things up for him at all, but as long as it helped her out, it was worthwhile. Pausing in her bedroom doorway as she set her gifts down, he asked

What's wrong, love? You seemed a bit out of sorts there. Anything you want to share?

Walking to her, he took her hand and sat on the bed, looking at her quizzically.
Ginnie 18 years ago

What's wrong, love? You seemed a bit out of sorts there. Anything you want to share?

'Aak! He's a talker. Well, I'll just have to get used to it. How in the name of Saint Peter do I explain that I want to protect him?'

She smiled softly at him, her dress rustling in that way that silk has, as she sat down on the bed with him.

"I don't know that sharing would help. I would hate to have you think ill of me for what goes on in my head. Then again, I can not expect you to help me if I do not share, so therein lies the crux."
I don't know that sharing would help. I would hate to have you think ill of me for what goes on in my head. Then again, I can not expect you to help me if I do not share, so therein lies the crux.

Even more confused, he wondered what he was getting himself into here. Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut and let her do strange things to him and then make him smell lemony. Well, too late for that, he supposed. Frowning a bit, trying to compose his thoughts, he kind of rambled. This was completely unfamiliar territory.

Um...ok. Short of you deciding that I'm a terrible lover and not to be kept socially in your life, er, unlife, um...whatever...vampiric existence...I can't really imagine you telling me something that would upset me. Oh, or maybe if you were involved with someone else...that would probably bother me, too...or if you were just using me for sex...um, no...that one might not bother me as much as the others, but would still be...yeah, that might bother me, too...

Ah, sorry. I'll help if you like, how's that?

Blushing and looking away, his nasty little inner voice piped up. "Good job, flatliner. Plug in your brain next time before you try to talk to her. You were doing fine until you started TRYING. Idiot." Irritated at the resurgence of his self-doubt, he avoided eye contact for the moment, hoping that it turned out better than he seemed to think it would.
Ginnie 18 years ago
She had to swallow a laugh and fight down a smile. She managed to keep her mouth in line, but her eyes began to twinkle with the suppressed laugh.

"Oh, sweety, it's not that at all. No, actually I doubt I'd have any trouble telling you any of those things should they ever come up. Besides sex is way to easy to come by to use a perfectly good vampire for it."

She coughed against her laughter. She really ought to keep such profound things to herself if they were just going to make a babbling mess out of him. Well, he had asked and she should share. She didn't think he would be to very upset if he was worried about love triangles and being a gigolo.

"No, Alec. I'm just worried about your safety." She sighed, 'Yup, it sounds just as stupid out loud.'

"And about how much work I have to do in just twelve short hours and if my word of protection even means anything anymore. Honestly, love, I don't know that I can survive losing another piece of my heart to a dead man. I know we wear kevlar, but what if you take a hit in the femoral? Can you heal that? I can barely do that myself and I have nearly three centuries on you. Not to mention the rogue vamps out there that like to feed on the newly turned. Not that you are new-newly turned, but you are young enough to be considered an easy target.

It's not like I expect you to be going alone into their lairs, but one never knows exactly where they are. Of course they run from the Clanned as much as most of us, except our Mercs, avoid them."

Yeah she was babbling now. 'Shut up, Ginnie before he adds lunatic to the list of irritating qualities.' She bit her lip and took a deep breath.

"I'm probably just making a mountian out of a mole hill, and the work looming over me and the fight ahead has me on edge. Plus I have this whole new part of me to learn about and I'm letting my imagination run away with me."

'Shut up, moron.' Her little inner voice was rolling its eyes and getting close to going on strike.
Breathing a huge sigh of relief, Alec nodded.

I guess I might seem pretty fragile to you...but the likelihood of me becoming a target in the first place is incredibly reduced. Of the issues that you listed...I guess a rogue vampire could probably get the drop on me, that's true, but the amount of work and my senses work against that. But a human would have to plan in advance and manage not to tip its hand. As far as the rogue vampires go, the toys I travel with would still necessitate them getting the drop on me, barring the use of high powered firearms, which would also indicate a leaning toward eliminating me rather than feeding. Plus, newly turned or not, Tacharan's reputation is pretty hardcore - a rogue might steer away for that reason, too.

Plus I'm funny. I hear people don't like killing funny people. Oh, and if you have too much work to entertain, I can come back another time. I'm here all this eternity.

Leaning his head onto her shoulder, he kissed her neck lightly.

But I'd rather be right here, holding you, all this eternity. I promise not to do anything too blatantly stupid to get me a bad case of ash, but I sure as hell don't plan on giving that bit of your heart that I stole back to you. Even in trade for mine. No deal.

Putting his head on her shoulder, he wondered if that was helpful at all. Somehow he doubted it...but at least she didn't think he was a loon.
Ginnie 18 years ago
"This, my dear, is going to take some getting used to. I have to say I've never had to juggle more than two balls before. You put quite a chink in my rhythm. I can't say that I complain, jut that I'm not a big one for change. Which is probably why this whole Hillman thing has me so pissed off. I have to get my shit together before we go take the asshat out. Oh, shit, I don't know just how classified that is. Um, hmm, well who would you tell?"

She stopped talking, and did her best not to laugh, she sounded like an idiot, and she'd had just about enough of that. She was just going to have to trust that Alec knew his shit, and that her word was enough. And she was just going to have to learn to juggle three balls in the air. But she really really needed to get some work done. She had to get to the lab at some point today too. She got a lovely little idea that would give her the satisfaction of answering the urge she had just now, and get her work done, and get to the lab. She hopped Alec didn't mind to very much.

"I think though that we are doing entirely too much talking."

She moved until she was once again straddling his hips. She pressed her lips hard to his, her tongue forcing i's way into his mouth to devour that lovely warmth waiting for her.

Bracing with her knees she reached around behind her, and pulled the zipper of her dress down. She moved her hands up and pushed the straps of her sundress off of her shoulders, the fabric pooled about her waist revealing her breasts. She pressed her body to his, deepening the kiss.
Still not entirely clear on the details with this whole Hillman deal, Alec didn't get a chance to ask his questions. As she straddled him, the reptilian part of his brain breathed a sigh of relief that his "higher thought" hadn't screwed everything up. Somewhat confused, but turned on by her assertiveness, Alec welcomed the aggressive posturing. As her body pressure began to match the pressure of her smooth, probing tongue, he wrapped her in his arms and lay back, his body responding pleasantly to the motion. Twining her legs in his, he maintained the kiss - it was exquisite, and it also kept him from saying anything else that could throw them off their stride for the morning.

Scratching the tip of his tongue, he let a little bit of his blood seep into their mouths. He was a bit anxious after their discussion, and wanted to ensure that this went well for her, at the very least. Feeling her muscles tense against him at the taste of his blood, he made a sound of contentment. That seemed to help set the tone.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ginnie drank of the sweet gift he'd given her, she needed him and it push all other thought from her mind, the D'Antoni's would just have to wait. Her hands worked to undo the buttons of his shirt, growling softly she grabbed hold of the cloth of both shirt and undershirt and pulled sending buttons flying and filling the room with the lovely sound of cotton ripping.

Her hands flew over the bared flesh and worked their way to his pants, she wasn’t deluded enough to think she could do the same to jeans. She reluctantly broke their kiss, her lips stained crimson from his blood. Nimble fingers made quick work of button and zipper, as she slid from his body. Her own dress fell to the floor, leaving her in nothing but creamy lace, as she stood to pull his pants off of his body. She smiled when she saw him ready for her. Using forefingers and thumbs she pushed her panties down to join the pool of silk on the floor.

Ginnie climbed back up onto the bed and laid on top of him once more, pressing her lips to his, her tongue snacking out to explore.
Gasping in surprised pleasure at the shredding of his clothing, Alec savored the sudden draft of air across his scarred belly and the taste of her sweet saliva mixing with the tang of his own blood. He arced his neck forward as she disengaged from their kiss, licking quickly with his long, darting tongue at the blood he'd left on her lower lip. Moaning softly as she released him from his pants, he arced his back to facilitate their quick removal. He was irrationally embarrassed for a moment at how he popped out of his clothing, but the self-consciousness quickly vanished, replaced by pulsing desire. Watching her slide her panties off, he growled low, from his gut...it was difficult for him to comprehend how much he was capable of wanting the woman, let alone articulate it. Sometimes sounds spoke more clearly than words. Extending his arms toward her in invitation, he grasped temporarily at the air.

As she laid on top of him again, he wrapped his arms around her. Running his fingernails a bit roughly down her back, he kissed her hard, the last bit of the blood in his saliva passing from him into her. It had been fun, the gifting of his blood, but it lacked the connective intensity of a shared bleed. Breathing a bit more fully, he restrained himself from increasing his senses - he wanted to see what this was like for the majority of his kind in order to better understand the full extent the change had blessed his senses.

Shifting underneath her, he arced his pelvis, seeking to find purchase within her body. The result was only running his length along the front of her moist valley. The sensation was incredible - the heat and the charge of her body further stimulating his own readiness. Trying to calm down a bit and savor the experience rather than rushing through it as his body was directing him to do, Alec shifted again, more slowly. His ravenous kisses lowered in intensity - still wanting, still anxious, but not as demanding. Running his nails more softly across that lovely pale expanse of back, Alec ran his fingers through the ends of her hair, twining delicately.

Inhaling deeply the lemongrass of her scent, Alec disengaged from their kiss and brushed her cheek. Looking into the brightness of her eyes, he breathed

Mon Dieu, Ginnie...je n'ai jamais...voulu n'importe...quoi comme...je vous veux. Prenez-moi, mon coeur...

Hoping she understood from the aching desire in his voice, he kissed her softly.

((ooc: roughly "My God, Ginnie...I've never wanted anything the way I want you. Take me, my heart." ))
Ginnie 18 years ago
She growled softly as his nails ran down her back. Her body ached to have him with in her, but she somehow needed this more. She pressed against him as he slid along her, sending a shiver up her spine. She moaned softly as his fingers followed that lovely shiver. She smiled softly down at him when he pulled away.

Mon Dieu, Ginnie...je n'ai jamais...voulu n'importe...quoi comme...je vous veux. Prenez-moi, mon coeur...

'I'm going to have to fucking learn French.' She deepened their kiss as she tilted her hips and sheathed him with the heat that was trying to burn her from the inside out. She moaned softly, and lay still, relishing the fullness he offered her.
Gasping with delight, Alec contracted his stomach, pushing up as far as he could into her, kissing her more firmly, tongue dancing lightly with her own. Grasping her tightly, he repeated the motion, slowly, so slowly at first, then gaining gradually in speed. Pushing himself down into her bed, he looked for her fingers. Finding them above his head, he crossed his wrists, interlacing his fingers with her, stretching her out over his prone form, moaning softly in his pleasure.

Trying to articulate how he was feeling, Alec tried again.

Je t'a...ah...I love what...you do to me...mon coeur...

Nuzzling into her neck, he nipped softly, savoring the soft sounds of pleasure coming from her, the radiating connection between their two bodies. Magic really did exist, he was surprised to discover...it was just something VASTLY different from old men and musty tomes. Craning back, he freed a hand, placing his thumb over her birthmark, stroking it gently in time to another rhythm.
Ginnie 18 years ago
She kissed him, to quiet his words. he did not need to speak what she could feel in her own heart. She supposed she could return his words in her native tongue, but gaelic just wasn't as...as...lovely. Instead, she pulled her left leg up and deepened is position with in her. Her hips began to move in time with his, the need for him struggling against the slow ease of their movement.

When his thumb brushed across her right hip, just to the left of the outline of her bone, shivers went up her spine. She had been marred at birth with that single strawberry-shaped mark. It had been an embarrassment as a girl, but she had come to love the little mark and his caressing of it made her smile against his lips.

They stayed that way for what seemed hours, but she knew it was only moments. She leaned back for a moment to grin at him, before moving her hands to his shoulders and turning them over. She needed to be beneath him, to watch him give himself over to her.
At the alteration of her leg position, Alec attempted to thank her for her thoughtfulness and generosity, but it came out as a barely audible murmur of contentedness. Slowing his movements again, he noted that the caressing of her birthmark brought a smile her lips, pressed to his, like a lovely flower in a collector's book. Chuckling a bit at the image of pressed Ginnie, Alec was surprised when she rotated them around their axis and stopped with him on top.

Pulling her gently to the edge of the bed, he stood up, keeping her pressed firmly to him. Trailing his fingers down her belly, he then reversed flow, trailing his nails lightly back up. Opening his hand, he placed one on her breast, teasing her nipple lightly between his thumb and forefinger. The other he kept in place on her birthmark, caressing it softly while continuing his rhythm.

Standing like this seemed somewhat...awkward to him, but he didn't want to abandon his placement yet. Grinning through his pleasured breathing, he straightened her legs and brought them together up on his chest - a foot to either side of his head. Though it new, he missed the feel of her smooth breast against his own. Gasping as he pushed her harder back onto the bed, he slid up onto the bed a bit more at each push and laid down between her legs once again, almost flat on top of her, cradling her face in his hands and kissing her gently...a cheek, the lips, her nose, her eyelids, her forehead. As nice as the other ways felt, he simply missed the closeness of her breath when he was that far away.

Turning his head, he put his ear to her lips to better hear her savored breathing, the soft whispers in no language that described exactly what was passing through her mind and body.