Can you hear me?

Simon remembered when the salty sweetness of her skin was a pleasurable thing. Ellis was beneath him, running her fingers down the middle of his back, pulling him foward as her legs were wrapped around him. She was smiling, biting at his neck and giggling softly as he moved rhythmetically into her.

He, however, was counting the seconds till she was done and he could go to bed.

Simon was making the appropriate noises, kissing her when he knew she wanted it, moving his hands all over her, but not feeling them. It was a waste, he decided. This beautiful body, glorious face, silky black hair and on the inside she was devoid of compassion, respect or even love. Marthinus' double heart attack opened his eyes, finally, after over fourteen hundred years of living, breathing, being this woman's slave and lap dog. The things he went through for her, the sacrific...

'Simon.'

He stopped and looked down.
'Yes?'

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Simon lacked in many areas but sex was not one of them. Even after all these years, he was still an exceptional lover. He always knew what she wanted, when she wanted it and gave it without a complaint.

He was handy to have around.

She wrapped her legs tighter around his hips when suddenly he stopped.

'Yes?'

Ellis pulled back from nibbling on him and gave him a look.
'Huh?'
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
Huh? She's the one that said something.

'You said my name.'
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
She gave him a funny look and said, 'No, I didn't. You just said yes all of the sudden, but not in the...you know...YES kind of way.'

Why were they discussing this now?
Simon blinked. Now, normally he would not be this distracted during their love making, but with recent events, his mind did run to odd places...but he was fairly certain she said his name and in an upset sort of way. So, he continued on with the motions.

He put his mouth on her neck and started to nibbling softly, preparing her for the bite that'll end this ride and he could get off. Not even the soft moaning that erupted from her made any of it any easier. She knew he liked it, but obviously not that he cared for it anymore. Maybe he should take solice in the fact that she still appreciated him as a lover, if not as a man. There were far worse predica...

'Simon, I need you.'

This time he did not stop but his eyes widened and goosebumps ran down his back. It was clearly not Ellis calling for him. No.

It was Carol.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
She was laying on her back, sheets off to the side as Simon sat up on the side of the bed. She ran a finger down his back and purred. He had bitten her, causing the fiercest of orgasms and didn't even seem interested in being bit back. He sounded like he enjoyed it. At least, she thought he did. Actually she hadn't paid attention really.

Ellis sat up and grabbed the sheet. Simon stood and pulled on his pants, she figured, to sleep in his own quarters. Again, she didn't care. She'd go right to sleep now anyway. She curled up in the sheets, turned to her side and settled in for the day. Simon walked quietly out of the room.

That was her Simon. Always a giver.

((Ellis out))
Simon pulled on a plain button up shirt as he exited Ellis' quarters. His goosebumps returned again as he turned towards the lobby. He did not consider his apparel as he walked towards the lobby elevator. Wearing nothing but his white shirt and jeans, he padded quietly barefoot down the hall. He entered the elevator and asked for the main lobby which is where Carol's office and attached room were near.

The elevator acended quietly as he buttoned the bottom two buttons of his shirt. Looking down at his fingers, he wondered why he was out without shoes on. Wasn't like the Domicile wasn't immaculate, but he wiggled his toes, nonetheless. Thankfully, the steel floor was not cold. Who knew they could get a heating system so far underground?

The elevator stopped and opened its doors quietly for Simon. He forgot about the rest of his buttons and made his way down to the lobby. The room opened up into a circle. There was a greeting desks, such as vampire resident greeting desks go, and the main entrance to the Abbatoir. He turned and faced the 2 doors that led to either Carol's office or quarters. Simon turned first to her quarters and approached the door. Suddenly he stopped and put his hand on the door.

He then turned and walked to Carol's office door and opened it. He could feel her crying, but she wasn't in her office. She walked to the adjoining room between her suite and the office. Her apartment sized walk in closet was in between. He opened the door quietly and peeked in.

Still nothing.

He sighed and turned to go again when he heard her. It was clear, distinct, yet soft whimpering. She wasn't hurt, that much he could tell, but she was distraught. Simon walked over to one of the corners of the large room. Her clothes were pushed to the side, clearing about a four foot long by 5 foot high space. He put his hand on the door and tried to slide it. Nothing. He then pushed the tip of his fingers against the door and it popped open.

There she was, curled up in a ball, crying her heart out while hugging her pot plants.
Carol 18 years ago
Carol didn't hear him come in, but it wasn't exactly like she was expecting him either. She wasn't sure how he found her actually. She was sitting in her secret pot plant closet. She had shoved aside the sun lamps and curled up in the dark to cry. This was the only place, she was fairly certain, where there were no cameras. She could do her crying, in peace, without the fear of being caught.

Well, so much for that.

Simon had a strange look on his face. Well, a little curious and a little sad. It was her turn to have a strange look on her face, but she waited until after she EEP'd and then slumped in embarassment.

'Jesus Simon. What are you doing here? Can't a girl curl up with a good...pot...plant...', (sigh, huff), 'and have a fucking...good cry??' She exclaimed, her eyes puffy and red, her nose even puffier and redder.
Simon was clearly perplexed. Not so much by her illegal stash of marijuana or her hiding place, but that he found her in the first place. He had a strong...sensation, feeling, whatever you want to call it, of where Carol was. Just outside, he went in through her office instead of her quarters which ended up being the quickest route to her. He could 'hear' her. He could feel she was upset.

This was not good. Not at all.

'Carol, what are you doing in here?' It was pretty obvious what she was doing and also why she was doing it. He just didn't know what else to say. He just felt like he should say something.
Carol 18 years ago
WHAT???

'Well Simon, I'm not one to use hyperbole, but it would appear that I'm crying my friggin head off.'

She sighed again and put her pot plants down. She got up on her knees and pushed past Simon. She was wearing blue jeans and a long sweater and every piece of her body, save for her neck, feet and head were covered. Completely. She turned and faced him, putting her hands on her hips.

'What??!'
Simon blinked. 'I..don't know.' He started and then pointed at her clothes. 'I don't think I've seen so much of you covered.' He looked down at her and couldn't help but crack a grin.

Why was he feeling giddy? She was standing here, crying so hard her nose looked like a strawberry, but he's warmed by the sight of her...all covered up. He shrugged and chuckled.
Carol 18 years ago
Uh!' She huffed. 'Well I'm sorry,' she started in an offended tone, 'I'm sorry I like to dress down a little and hide when,' she started to cry again, her face wrinkling up like a raisin, ' ...when I feel like crying.' The last bit of her sentence was lost in a squeal of misery.

She pointed at him,
'And I swear to god, if you ask me why I'm crying, I will punch you in the mouth.'
Simon did the only thing he could think of. He walked up to her and pulled her into his arms and hugged her. He felt her tense up and then wrap her arms around him and sob quietly into his shirt. Well, his chest actually. He had never gotten around to buttoning up the rest of his shirt. He put his cheek down to the top of her head and rested it there.

Suddenly he tensed and then pushed her away.
'Listen, we can't talk here. We need to leave the property.' He disengaged himself from her and held her at arms length.

'Meet me at the rail road yard. It's loud, we can talk there.' He didn't wait for her to answer and he left as quietly as he had entered.

((Simon out))
Carol 18 years ago
First she was in his arms, then she was pushed away, then he was gone again with barely a word.

She stomped her foot and raised her fists up.
'God why does he DO that??' She looked up at the ceiling and sighed. 'Fine, to the rail road station I go.'

She knew why he was being careful. She knew that Ellis could see everything happening in the Domicile. They could probably explain away him being in her quarters without her blinking an eye several weeks ago but not lately. Ellis had to have noticed something about Simon. She'd know for sure when Ellis came to snack on her familiar.

Carol knew that Ellis bite would be a pain like none other, because there was no longer that want for it. It was too late for Carol and she had no idea what to do about it. Hence the crying jag in the pot closet, but she admitted that 99.9 percent of that horrific sobbing incident that was witness by Simon, was because of him and his want for her to stay away.

But he couldn't stay away either.

Carol slipped on some sneakers and made her way down to the rail road yard to meet her fate.

((Carol out))