Question

If Meridian and Duibne Industries are major businesses in Nachton, wouldn't it make more sense for humans to have access there, than to the vampire domiciles?

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Humans do have access to Duibne. In fact it's a new public domain in the Industrial Section. It would only appear as a administrative medical facility though.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Humans that work for Meridian have access to it. It is not a public company taking anyone in from off the streets.
Mathias 18 years ago
Alfarinn
Humans that work for Meridian have access to it. It is not a public company taking anyone in from off the streets.

Don't hate because Duibne has a more 'open' employment policy
Kem`Raaisu 18 years ago
Haha, ooh, low blow at Ellis.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
lol A human can walk in to the lobby and maybe use the bathroom, but the elevators are ID KEY entry only.

I just made that up just now, but I'm going to use it when I write the description =D

Duibne is open but obviously not OPEN. Lots of military and genetic experiments happening in the background. It's also a major corporation so not only is it the human front for Tacharan, its a separate entity and a major business power.

Plus it has those automatic flush toilets =D
Aishe 18 years ago
I'm gonna go use your toilets now.

Just because I can.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Full cavity check at the door. I JUST MADE THAT UP TOO!
Mathias 18 years ago
I bet Meridian uses manual toilets
Because they aren't as cool as we are. Granted at Duibne you have the occaisonal genetic experiment come by and rip someones head off - but we have automatic flushing toilets! So it's worth the risk
Mathias 18 years ago
Ellis Dubán
Full cavity check at the door. I JUST MADE THAT UP TOO!

Thats a marriage proposal in some counties Ellis
Aishe 18 years ago
Woah... NOT a fan of the roto-rooter.

Meridian's toilets are far more user-friendly!
Shay 18 years ago
Okay...y'all are just mean and evil :P

I was merely inquiring in case someone wanted to get in touch with an employee of one of the companies...We're not talking about stealing trade secrets or absconding with toilets...just a little friendly fraternization

In any event it seems Duibne is open to someone at least coming in and speaking to a security person in the lobby...is this correct?
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Shay, pm me with what you want to RP and we'll discuss it.
Shay 18 years ago
MEEP - I was just joking...well, not about the crux of the statement...but about y'all being mean :S

I'll pm you though...
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Open to humans at Duibne means some vampire ordered in... so if people wish to be a snack by walking in off the streets than that's fine.

I'm sorry, Mathias, but you are not cleared to know our bathroom technology.
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
auto flush toilets are cool *nods* BUT! Does Dubine have those magic faucets that turn on and off for your hands? hmmmmm!? those things are so nifty
Mathias 18 years ago
Of course Ambrielle!! How could we have autoflush toilets and genetic monstrosities stalking our bathrooms and NOT have magic faucets?
Winter 18 years ago
is it me or does Mathias's Avatar look like a skinnier kevin smith?

PS - i like magic toilets! after you use them you just hit and a button and they take you to another floor of the building.. so its like magic..!
Serena 18 years ago
.... I am *so* not using an elevator in THAT building! oh wait.. I work there. Well at least that explains a few things.....
Alfarinn 18 years ago
He does look like Kevin Smith. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it.. of course the other one who thought it plays Winter...

O_O That is some technology you have right there.