Damien Locke Vampire bio

((ooc: I posted here once before, under the alias Claude, but trouble with my Yahoo mail account and PC trouble stopped my visits, and I had an itch to start a new character, anyway.))

Basic Information

Birth Name: Damien Pontius Locke
Aliases: None, all goes by full or just first name.
Place of Birth: York, England
Agereal and apparant) 1100 years, looks to be around 25 to 30 years of age.
Male/Female: Male
Current Occupation: Vagabond/Mercenary
Past Occupation: (If different from above) Soldier, bounty hunter

Appearance

Hair Color: Bald
Length and Style: See above
Eye Color: Hazel, naturally
Skin Color: Light
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140
Nationality: English
Race: (I.E. Vampire, human etc.) VAmpire
Body Type: Athletic, well conditioned.

Description (if an NPC) or name of your creator(if a PC): Creator's name was Azkul Vaklu, an ancient who was a non-combatant casualty of World War 2, taught Damien everything he knew of martial arts, philosophy, and many other things.

Personal Questions

1. Describe your character's personality: Somewhat cold, but not entirely devoid of concern for others. Damien is very introverted, and seldom gives his opinion to those who do not ask for it first. He does not differentiate between good and evil, as he sees them as feeble human concepts, as comfort for dealing with their inescapable mortality.
2. Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.) Damien tends to instill a mix of fear and wonder in to those he encounters, be they vampire or human. Damien's bald head, alabaster skin, and eyes comparable to the blackest obsidian give the impression that he is, indeed, a force to be reckoned with.
3.What does your character like? War, learning, art, music (of a more refined and classical nature.), vengeance.
4. Dislike? Large crowds of human beings, religious figureheads, pacifism, complacency, stagnation.
5. (For humans) Describe what abilities you see your character having if they were turned.
6. What are your fears? Death, extinction, defeat, peace.
7. What is your character's strengths and weaknesses? Damien is a killing machine; cold, calculating, merciless. All of which qualify as both strengths and weaknesses, as Damien is known to go overboard with his emotions from time to time.

Hobbies & Skills

Abilities: Bloodlust, Subterfuge, Nightmares

Flaws: Bad Temper, Heavy Sleeper

Cosmetic Traits(These must be minor, see the rules): Large Baphomet tattoo on back, black contacts, for a more malevolent appearance.

Quirks and Habits worthy of mention Biting humans directly on the neck revulses Damien to no end, and is compelled to drink the blood from glasses.

Personal History (Please be detailed, this creates your basis for your character) Born in the dark ages, to a family of peasants, Damien was a quiet child. Always preferred lurking in the shadows over being a "social butterfly". He lived a considerably uneventful life, up until about the age of 22, in which he was turned. Damien knows nothing about his creator, save for that it was a woman, with startling yellow eyes. Around the time that the Crusades began, Damien was all too eager to test his new vampiric strenghts on anyone, regardless of their cause. Damien is also a staunch "race patriot", seeing the humans as little more than cattle, he's disgusted with the tolerance of that putrid species. The black flame of ambition burns within Damien, and is what lead him to Nachton. This, solitary man, with an unquenchable lust for war, now seeks comrades.

OOC Checklist

Player name (online is fine) Marc
Other Characters you play Formerly Claude
How you came to SA (Other board, friend, etc) Web browsing.
Have you read all the Rules? Yes.
Do you understand that this is an adult board with adult content (sometimes graphic and violent in nature)? Yes.
This board is adult only. Are you over the age of 18?Yes.