Grabbing a Bite (lock please)

The walk over was quick, the place was almost next door to where they'd been.

But even in the short distance, Nic had laughed often. Addison was turning out to be an amusing companion, and it had been awhile since Nic had conversed with someone funny.

"How's this?"

Nic directed Addison to a small table in a corner, where they could talk and not be distracted. Nic had been making little 'suggestions' to Addison the entire walk over from the museum, and was curious to know if any were taking. It had been a long time since Nic had resorted to suggesting. Normally his smile and eyes could get him what he wanted...but normally he didn't go after guys either. He also wanted to be cautious, and not spook the little guy. Chances were he'd be in Nachton for some time to come, and having a few friends would come in handy. He wondered if Addison liked to ride.

A waiter delivered two menus, and took their drink orders. Nic ordered a scotch rocks, and as Addison ordered, Nic suggested Addison would think Nic had great eyes... And Nic stepped up his sexy gaze at the same time. It couldn't hurt.

(ooc - permission to use suggestion given by Addison.)

Addison 18 years ago
"How's this?"

"Excellent." Addison looked up at the front of the restaurant/hotel. It looked...expensive, but classy. He followed Nic to the corner table...the sort that had one connected booth that bent around the table on two sides. He slid in on one side, trying not to look at his companion too much. He was feeling like he was staring from time to time.

The waiter appeared and he took a menu, looking it over as he listened to Nic order his drink. Scotch sounded good...but only if it was properly aged. "A southern comfort, Manhattan, please."

The red-headed accountant turned back to Nic as the waiter left, finding himself rather impressed with the taller man's gaze. A light blush as Addison realized he was staring yet again. He scooted closer as he looked over the menu again, giving him somewhere else to look.

"So Nic, what do you do?" Yes...some light conversation might help quell his sudden desire to hop up into the other males lap and kiss him.
Nicholae 18 years ago
Visibly pleased with the effect he was having on Addison, Nic channeled his response into appearing pleased with the restaurant.

"I'm glad you think so. I'm staying here temporarily, until I find more permanent quarters. And if I don't get my ass out soon, I'm going to find it difficult...maid service...room service...just about any kind of service I can think of...hard to think of giving that up."

Stretching a bit, Nic leaned back against the booth and put his arms along the top...one laying precariously close to Addison's shoulders.

"What do I do...that is the question...and the answer, for now, is not much. I'm lucky though...I've invested well, and have my own firm in England...so for now...I play."

The waiter delivered the drinks and Nic took a good sized sip...

"Ahhhhh, good stuff...

So Addison, you're an accountant? Hmmm...ever freelance? I only ask because eventually I know tax time will be rolling around, and I've yet to find a firm over here to work with me."

Nic was making small talk. He was sure if he needed anyone locally, England would have names for him. But making the little guy feel needed would only help achieve his ends...and in truth...someone who knew tax laws, was always an asset.

"Or do you stay away from taxes?"

As Nic listened, he continued to smile at Addison, as if he was the only man on earth. Nic also casually dropped his hand closer to Addsion's neck, and toyed with the back of his hair...hoping the little guy didn't jump out of his seat. He had remarkably soft hair, Nic thought.
Addison 18 years ago
Addison looked around and then back at Nic. "I can image that would be hard to give up. After all, who wouldn't want that sort of pampering all the time. Although, I suppose if you owned a hotel, that would be moot point. Granted, real estate doesn't seem to be too big just now." Addison took a careful sip of his Manhattan, stirring the ice around with the little sword before pulling it out and popping the cherry into his mouth. The best part of Manhattans...the cherry.

Addison nodded at Nic's assessment. It was a shame that one had to be older to retire, but he wanted to make a name for himself in the financial world...more than it was now, and that required much work. He'd get a chance to relax later. With a tug, Addison took the clip that was holding much of his hair back and tucked it away in his pocket. He usually put it up in the chopstick things as he had a habit of doing the same with pencils, but now he was away from work, he might as well relax a bit....before he had to go home and fill out the stuff he had there...but that was a ways away and he couldn't concentrate on that when he was beside such an attractive man.

"Or do you stay away from taxes?"

"Oh taxes are just fine. Personal is easier after working corporate for a while. And my new job has not placed any restrictions on side work, so I would be available to assist you." And Nic's smile was infectious. Addison felt himself responding in kind, sliding a little closer. He very nearly choked on his drink, however, when he felt the hand in his hair. It was a very....personal action, but one that he found he was enjoying.

"So..." Addison slowly and casually slid is leg over so that it brushed Nic's. "...what would you like to talk about?"
Nicholae 18 years ago
In a fit of exuberance, and excitement, Nick grabbed Addison's shoulder and gave him a squeeze.

"Buy a hotel! What a marvelous idea my little man! Truly...I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before! I could even use it as a right off if need be...Do you know much about real estate?"

And Nic was quite serious...he had thought of buying a hotel in Austria once, but due to certain circumstances involving the mayor's daughter, he found he had to leave town rather quickly. And going back hadn't been an option at the time. But he would certainly start looking around to see if Nachton had anything of interest.

"I'm feeling quite fortunate to have run into you at the museum. I believe we may be starting what might become an fruitful relationship for us both."

Nic didn't miss the feel of the guy's leg rubbing against his...and grinned as he looked over his glass of scotch. Nic was, without a doubt, a 'lady's man'...but he'd had his dalliances with men in the past, and found them almost just as exciting, and 'rewarding'. He did tend to favor the more diminutive of their sex though...and Addison fit the bill there. He was brought out of his fantasy hearing Addison's words.

"Talk about? Why you my friend...tell me...what brought you to Nachton?"

And this time when Nic turned towards Addison to listen, he bumped the guys leg, and let his rest snuggly against him. He continued to play with the soft red hair, but also ventured a little lower, and teased the skin inside Addison's collar. The guy didn't mind being touched...that was a very good thing.
Addison 18 years ago
Blue eyes widened briefly as Nic grabbed a hold of his shoulders and shook him slightly in excitement. For a moment there, the red head had thought the taller man had been about to kiss him. "Well....only that investing in real estate is always a sound move. And ways to get a better rate...that is one of my specialties. I am sure, though, that there is a real estate company around here that could give you a better idea of what is available."

"I'm feeling quite fortunate to have run into you at the museum. I believe we may be starting what might become an fruitful relationship for us both."

"Mmm...." Addison blushed and took another sip of his drink to cover the slight flush. The waiter was making his rounds again and he picked up the menu to decide on something to eat to be ready in time.

"Talk about? Why you my friend...tell me...what brought you to Nachton?"

"Nothing so exciting as play, I'm afraid." Addison was feeling a little proud of himself, as well as turned on. After all, he wasn't stuttering, even though there was a very solid leg pressing back against his own and light, teasing touches brushing just under his shirt collar. It felt good...really good. Addison swallowed hard, licking his lips slightly. "Work mainly. New company to work for...prestigious and all that. But couldn't telecommute, so had to up and move, but to be honest...change in scenery is good. Plenty here to hold my interest..."

And then the waiter was there and Addison quietly ordered a french dip.
Nicholae 18 years ago
'Come on Addison...look at me again...you know you want to...come on...give me a reason to...become friendlier.'

Nic thought he'd seen a blush quickly pass across Addison's face, and had to stifle a chortle. Not only was he finding Addison amusing, but in all honesty, he was finding himself more turned on than expected.

'Wouldn't you like me to lick those lips for you? Hmmm?'

Nic could only put forth so much suggesting at a given time, and stopped to give the waiter his order as well.

"I believe I'll have the same...and another round."

He really didn't give a fuck about what he was going to eat...at least not off the menu. So he just deferred to his 'friend's' choice, but more alcohol wouldn't hurt either...though Nic might really nurse this one. He didn't want his senses clouded...for later.

"Nah...I admire someone with your drive...we need people like you in the world, to balance out us lazy layabouts."

Nic laughed at himself...of course he didn't think for a minute he was lazy...a man of leisure was a title more befitting him.

"Maybe when we're done here, you wouldn't mind accompanying me around town a bit? In fact, maybe you could show me those town homes you've moved into...and...in case I don't find a hotel, I'll have a back up plan for where to move to."
Addison 18 years ago
Addison was feeling warm, but that could just be the blush that seemed to come and go. He loosened his tie as the waiter turned back toward the kitchen, presumably to turn their orders in. An urge hit and he snuck a glance (or two) at Nic's mouth. The red head bit his own lip and took another drink, heedless of the fact that he'd not eaten lately and probably should slow it down a bit.

"Nah...I admire someone with your drive...we need people like you in the world, to balance out us lazy layabouts."

Addison snorted. It didn't sound like Nic was a layabout. Investing wisely enough to afford some free time implied that he worked hard at it before. It wasn't as easy a task as most thought.
"Sure," he said, a little too quickly, as Nic asked for a tour. Realizing this, the accountant flushed again slightly. Ok, that had sounded a little over eager. "They all seem to have the same set up, with a couple of minor changes, so you can see mine if you want an idea of what they look like."
Nicholae 18 years ago
'Yessssss Addison...that's right...you like Nic's mouth, don't you...you want to feel Nic's mouth 'on' you? Suuure you do...and Nic wants his mouth on you too.

"Hey Add...that would be great...you really are an accommodating gent, ya know...not only can I see what the general layout of the places look like, but maybe I can even steal a few of your decorating ideas...I can't even hang a picture straight."

Small talk...something to keep Addison occupied...Nic had other diversions, and found himself getting righteously horny thinking along the lines he was following. Nic's hand moved slightly forward, and now toyed with Addison's earlobe, and down the side of his neck. Nic could feel the little guy's pulse, and he had to refrain from smacking his lips. Though Nic had other ideas about where he would feed from Addison...yes...nothing so conventional as his throat...

"Maybe...once I find a place...you'd be willing to even give me a hand...if I like what you've done with your place, of course. If I find you can't hang a picture any better than I can, all bets are off."

Nic had moved closer to Addison to speak, and was sure the guy could feel his hot breath against his neck. His words were meant to tease Addison, though...not to be taken seriously. And Nic felt the hunger grow even stronger.

Fortunately for both of them, the sandwiches were delivered quickly, and at the look the waiter was giving them, Nic could only smile. He did give the guy a quick nod, as if to say...'OK, you did your job, not get the hell back into the kitchen!' And Nic was glad to see the waiter followed directions just as well as Addison was.

'Addison...want to feel my thigh? Want to feel how strong it is...how muscular...throbbing...hot...go ahead Addison...feel my thigh and Nic will do the same for you.'

The suggestions so far had been minimal...but successful. Now it was time to step things up a notch. They'd be finished eating soon, and would need to move on. By the time Nic got Addison back to his place, he wanted everything to be ready.

"Great food, eh?"

As he swallowed whatever kind of sandwich it was that they had chosen.
Addison 18 years ago
Addison's eyes glazed over as he stared again at Nic's mouth. It was perfect...fucking perfect...perfect for.... the red head flushed yet again and snapped his eyes forward onto his drink. Best not to follow that train of thought, no matter how much he wanted that at the moment.

He winced at the nickname. He really didn't like his name in any shortened form at all, but wasn't going to say anything.
"I haven't got much in there yet...just some fur nature and the like...all delivered and set up, but I'm not happy with the placement yet. Thinking I might try that whole Fung Shuei thing."

"...oh, okay." It seemed that his ability to form complete, comprehensive sentences was breaking down with the proximity of Nic getting closer. The hot breath on one side of his neck in combination with the teasing digit on the other seemed to be causing all sorts of wicked ideas to come to mind.

He looked up rather guiltily at the waiter, who set down their meals. Addison immediately dipped his sandwhich into the jus and took a bite, missing the whole look the waiter gave them both.

And he nearly choked on his bite as another thought came to mind. He tossed a few clandestine glances at Nic, scooting so that his was pressed fully up against the other man. Damn, but he was hot... A slight hesitation before Addison reached down, tentatively putting his hand on Nic's leg. 'Damn, but the man had some muscle tone...' Well, if the solid shape under the soft fabrick of Nic's jeans was any indication.

"Great food, eh?"

"Yeah..." Suddenly, Addison found himself not terribly hungry for what he ordered, but took another bite just the same, not wanting to waste it. It was a little more difficult with one hand currently occupied with softly mapping out Nic's thigh. The thought that Nic might not swing that way never even crossed his mind for some reason.
Nicholae 18 years ago
Unable to stop the soft groan, Nic just let it out when Addison put his hand on his leg. Nic had noticed right before that, when Addison had taken a slightly pained expression, at Nic's use of a nickname for the guy.

Setting his sandwich down, after a couple cursory bites, Nic leaned over towards Addison, and spoke softly.

"Don't like nicknames, huh? Don't blame you...I'm not wild about them either."

And Nic let his lips touch the side of Addison's neck, his tongue snaking out to trace the line of the artery that ran through it. And taking Addison's hand in his, he moved it higher on his thigh, while mimicking the same on Addison, with his other hand.

More than a little turned on, yet still somewhat amused, Nic wondered how long it would be before Addison just gave up the pretense of eating his sandwich, and gave over to Nic completely.

He moved Addison's hand to cover his growing erection, though still hidden by his jeans, just as he palmed Addison's cock through his own pants.

'You're not really hungry there, are you now Addison? Wouldn't you rather take me back to your place...and show me...show me...all of you?'

Nic had amazing restraint, but when he was as hungry as he had become, his ability to hold out started dwindling. He needed to get out of the restaurant, and quick.

He called the waiter over, and had him box up the remains. He knew Addison would be hungry later, and didn't want the little guy to go without. In fact he had the waiter add a piece of apple pie to the to go items, which he would leave for Addison, to help him regain his strength...afterward.

'Time to go now, don't you think Addison? You really want to show me your place now...right?'

"Man...I'm just really not as hungry as I thought I was..."
Addison 18 years ago
Well...at least he'd not been off the mark in being more forward with Nic...the soft noise that came from the other man confirmed that Addison wasn't about to get a black eye for caressing the other man's leg.

"Don't like nicknames, huh? Don't blame you...I'm not wild about them either."

Addison opened his mouth to say something, but the message got lost - somewhere between his brain and his mouth...right when a mouth decended on to his neck. "Ooooh fuck" he whispered, tipping his head to allow Nic more access. It seemed he was more sensitive there now...

A soft whimper as his hand was pressed upwards, cupping over Nic's groin. His eyes slid shut as he pressed forward into Nic's hand...well, it better be Nic's hand...or there was someone under the table messing with him. At the closest table, two women watched and giggled at the goings on, causing Addison to flush, feeling caught. Far, far too public in here for this...but it didn't stop him from responding to Nic's hand.

And all he wanted to do was get out of there so he could...get naked? Damn...he'd never been this turned on like this before.

"Man...I'm just really not as hungry as I thought I was..."

"Me either...I'm parked...over at the Museum. I had thought we could walk, but...well, the view isn't as nice at night as during the day anyway." That and he was hard already and walking the entire way home was not what he wanted right now. The waiter returned with a couple of boxes and tossed them both a knowing wink. Addison blushed further as he got out enough cash to cover everything with a sizeable tip and handed it to the young man.

"Keys are in my jacket pocket..."
Nicholae 18 years ago
"Now Addison...really your money's no good here."

Reaching into his jacket pocket, Nic grabbed up the keys. He also 'suggested' that the waiter return Addison's money. Once he had, Nic slid him sufficient funds, along with the car keys.

"Addison...be a good guy and tell this fine young man what color and kind of car you have. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to valet for us."

Nic eyed the guy, and watched as he quickly left the restaurant. A fifty dollar tip should be more than adequate for the little added service he was providing tonight.

Also noticing the ladies at the next table over, Nic gave them both adoring smiles, and watched as they twitted between themselves.

"Ready my good man?"

Giving Addison's cock another squeeze, Nic grinned, and slid out from under the other guy's friendly hand. Standing along side the booth, Nic waited for Addison to join him.

'Come on Addison, my fine friend...lets get back to your place, where we can pick this back up, and see where it goes...sounds like fun, don't you think? Sure, it does...you're hot...you want me as much as I want you. Come on guy...Nic's waiting.'

As Addison joined him standing, Nic put an arm around the smaller man's shoulders, and 'assisted' him out of the restaurant. The waiter had the car waiting for them, and once Addison was tucked comfortably into the passenger side of his cute little Suzuki XL-7, Nic ran around to the driver side, jumped in, and burned rubber taking off down the street.

"Say Addison? Where do you live?"

(ooc - Nick and Addison out - permission given to move Addison)