If I'm Dreaming, Please Don't Wake Me (Lock Please)

The drive from the club had taken much too long. It had taken every ounce of strength Shay had, not to crawl into his lap and thank him for the flowers. But she wanted to get back to the condo in one piece, so she 'played' nice, and just teased him with little kisses on his neck, and little nibbles on his ear, paying special attention to not distracting him too badly.

When he pulled into her drive, she didn't wait for him to let her out, but flew to her door to unlock it, and invite him in. Her shawl, and purse were thrown
onto the nearby couch, and she began removing her boots in the little lea way her mad dash had allowed for. As she was removing her last boot, she looked up to see his shadow in the door way.

"Please come in!"

She said breathlessly, and then flung herself into his arms.

Mathias 18 years ago
"Please come in!"

Mathias didn't have a chance to respond as Shay leapt into his arms. Her legs wrapped around as their mouths,tongues dancing and exploring. His hands played with the waist of her skirt while Shay.s held onto his neck.

They made it inside and managed to close the door before landing on the couch. Their bodies pressed together,borne from need and want and desire - kisses grew more passionate as the lust that had been restrained was unleashed and set free.

No words were spoken,no promises or oaths. Just the primal sounds of two people losing themselves to the physical.
Shay 18 years ago
He carried her to the couch with complete ease, though Shay was so involved in the kiss that they might as well have been standing on the roof.
It might have been nice to have their first time together be nice and slow and relaxed...and if she had anything to say about it, this was going to be their first time together, and not their last...but right now there was just too much energy and passion involved to go slow.

But there was too much restricting her...clothes...the clothes had to go! Since she was sitting more or less on him, straddling his waist, she pulled away and sat back, her hands reaching for the bottom of her blouse, and pulling it off, over her head. The zipper to her skirt was opened on her side, and would be coming off next, when she could get into a better position. Sitting there proudly...knowing her body was in fine shape, Shay gave him an impish grin, and she began unbuttoning his shirt.

But as she opened each button, and pulled his shirt apart a little more each time, she also bent forward to press her lips against his warm, hard chest...her breast brushing lightly across him as well. The last button was hidden below the waistband of his slacks, so she pulled his shirt out, opened it, and flung his shirt wide.

Lying down upon him, her mouth sought his again, and she reveled in the feel of their skin touching.
Mathias 18 years ago
Each kiss Shay placed upon his chest burned with her passion,inciting little growls from him. As their mouths met again,his hands split between exploring her body..thumb thrumming her nipples,cupping those oh so perfect breasts and attempting to remove the last of the restraining clothes on them.

Her skirt disappeared easy enough,but his pants were proving problematic. He pulled Shay forward onto him,giving each breast attention,gently taking each nipple into his mouth. As he paid them attention,Mathias attempted to unbutton and slide his pants down. As he moved Shay forward,he slowly moved down her body,kisses trailing towards her belly button. At last he had enough leverage for his trousers to slide to the floor.

For a moment,Mathias thought about picking Shay up and carrying her to the bed...but he wanted her and he wanted her NOW.
Shay 18 years ago
The sounds emanating from Mathias were highly erotic, not to mention the things he was doing with his hands...and lips. She was so ready for him, she ached with need, and soon she was adding little growls, to match his.

She watched him continuously, as he made love to her breasts, and as he divested himself. She laughed a deep throaty laugh as her clothes were suddenly gone as well...her tiny white lace thong ripped from her body by her own hand.

But once his pants were gone, she reached backwards, behind her, and both hands encircled him. A moan escaped her lips, as she felt his heat...his strength...throbbing in her hands, and knew he was as ready as she.

Sliding her body back, she raised herself up, and still watching his face, she let herself slide down his length, as he entered her fully. She could feel herself clenching, as her orgasm began.

Her hands went back to his thighs, and she started raising upwards, only to impale herself on him again, seconds later. Her nails dug into his thighs as she increased her speed, and repeated the carousel motion, again...and again...and again...biting her lip until she tasted blood, and then crying out when she finally came.

Refusing to stop, she wanted him there, with her, sharing the same mind blowing sensations, she came again, and cried out his name.

"Mathias!"
Mathias 18 years ago
The sensation of entering Shay made Mathias gasp, the pleasure of it was so intense. He loved how she took charge,as if she read his mind,knew his wants and desires...

They moved together, bodies crashing together before pulling back again. Mathias took Shay's hands in his own,their eyes locking. He felt her tremble,felt her clench around him and it drove him closer to the same peak she was reaching.

"Mathias!"

He smelled the blood,from his thigh and from her lips and he felt the hunger begin.It only intensified as they kissed and he tasted it,sucking on her lower lip.With a deep growl he picked them up,turning so that Shay was lying on the couch as Mathias moved faster between her legs. His thrusts were like a jackhammer as he teetered on the edge of release. Their kisses were frantic and unfocused,moving between lips,face and neck. Hands roamed over exposed flesh,clutching and grasping.

"Oh Shay!"
And it was upon Mathias like a storm,Shay's name exploding from his mouth.The sensation of release washed over Mathias - this was true uniting of bodies. Lost in the haze of union,he dimly realized his fangs had extended themselves. He growled,a guttural sound, and buried his fangs in her neck as they continued to thrust against one another,mutual orgasms meeting and melding. Between the rapture of feeding and the orgasm he still was aware enough not to drink too deeply of Shay,and as the waves of pleasure subsided he withdrew his fangs and gently cleaned what little blood was there,covering it with soft kisses.
Shay 18 years ago
She laughed...it was to laugh or to cry...the emotions were too intense to do nothing, and her heart was so full of joy that it spilled out in laughter.

When Mathias changed places with her, and she was no longer setting the pace, she cried out again, feeling herself...her body...start to build towards yet another orgasm! It was not to be believed! She had never felt this exquisite torment and release before.

Her head twisted from side to side, her toes curled, and when Mathias kissed her neck, she exploded. She raked her nails down his back, and grabbed his ass with such force as she tried to pull him completely within herself, feeling as if she didn't hold on to him, pieces of her would start flying around the room. The pain in her neck was an odd sensation, but quickly relegated elsewhere, as it was overshadowed by their joint passion.
And when she thought it was all over, she came yet again...and then basically turned into a pool of quivering flesh...exhausted...unable to move...except to smile. She felt a tear slip through the corner of her eye, and slide down the side of her face, her neck, to mingle with his kisses on her neck.

"Mathias?"

She half whispered, half gasped. And yet she couldn't form rational thought to continue. She tried to lift her arms, and finally got her hands up to cup his face. As she lifted it, and grinned into his eyes, she pulled his mouth to hers and sought his tongue as she still felt the need to be a part of him, though she was still joined with him elsewhere.

A small part of her tasted blood, but chalked it up to when she'd bit her lip, and gave it no further attention.

"Mathias...I think you've killed me, and I've gone to heaven. I've never...I can't imagine how...I..."

Her thoughts were barely coherent, but she needed to tell him...he had to know...this sharing between them...it was important...monumental...and yet she, for once, couldn't find the words.

"Thank you."
Mathias 18 years ago
"Mathias...I think you've killed me, and I've gone to heaven. I've never...I can't imagine how...I..."

"Shh...if you are dead,then surely I am as well...and I'd be content to dwell here with you for eternity"
Post coital endearments,and yet for one like Mathias the words took on a whole new meaning. For he might indeed see eternity,and at this moment he could imagine spending it with Shay - as unrealistic as that sounded.

"Thank you."

Thank you? If there was anyone to thank,Mathias should be thanking Shay - for drawing him out of the hole he hid in,for opening his heart,for letting him fear ...
but she thanked HIM,and Mathias was at a loss for words,something that was occurring with all too frequent happenstance.

"No,thank you Shay...Sweet Jesu thank you!" He didn't want to parrot her words,and yet that simple phrase was all he could muster. Spoken language could not express the depth of feeling he had for Shay,nor the bond they shared.

They lay there,holding one another.No more words were spoken,none were needed. Mathias and shay were at peace for a moment and all else faded into nothing.
Shay 18 years ago
Shifting out from under him, just to allow her a bit of room to breath, Shay turned, and snuggled her face into his chest. She wanted to remain as close to him as she could, not wanting to relinquish anything about the moment.

And she was cold. Having forgotten to leave the heat on when she'd left earlier, the condo had taken on a chill. She had afghans and comforters, but they were either in the office, where she spent most of her late nights, or tucked away in cupboards, not yet taken out for the cooler weather just descending upon them. So she attempted to gather warmth from him instead.

"Shall we move to the bedroom? I'll guarantee the bed is more comfortable, and much warmer."

She shivered involuntarily, and rubbed against him. And then tilted her head back to look at him.

"Or would you rather go for a run?"

A smile of slightly devilish proportions played along her lips. She, personally, could think of better ways to exercise tonight, but she HAD offered to run with him.

As she looked at him, she reached up and her finger lightly traced the scar that ran across the middle of his face. She wondered what had happened to this beautiful man...knowing it must have been painful. Yet her question went unspoken. She was starting to understand that Mathias did not speak a lot about himself, and the best thing to do was to let him come to her with the information he could impart.
Mathias 18 years ago
Mathias smiled gently at shay as she traced the scar a barbarian blade had left so long ago. He longed to share everything with her...but he knew the danger in that and the risk they both were taking.
"What can I say? The life of a researcher isn't all dusty tomes and ancient books" He grinned and kissed her finger,trailing down her hand.

"Shall we move to the bedroom? I'll guarantee the bed is more comfortable, and much warmer."

Mathias gasped with mock dismay. "Bed? Why Miss O'Mannon I do believe you are trying to seduce me!!"
Grinning wickedly,he leaned forward and kissed Shay,growing more insistent and passionate.

Lifting Shay,but not breaking the kiss,Mathias moved towards what he hoped was the bedroom. A few minutes rest had allowed Mathias to recuperate,and he was keen to explore all of Shay. This time,he resolved to go slow and take his time.

Laying Shay down on the bed,Mathias rained gentle kisses over Shay's body. He was in no rush,and knew Shay might still be recovering.

Lying there,Shay in his arms,Mathias looked at the woman who had been a stranger just a few days ago. Now, his existence before her seemed almost a dream. There was a danger in caring for a mortal,but Mathias knew there was a reason they had been brought together. Tracing lazy patterns over her body,he was reminded of a song heard in passing a few days ago. It's lyrics haunted him now, seeming to echo his thoughts right now

Midnight workings, weather down the storyline
I try to find the truth between all the lies
When Bleeding is feeling and feeling ain't real
Will I see you when I open my eyes?
Will I see you when I open my eyes?
When Breathing's a burden we all have to bear
And trust is one thing we're taught never to share
Somehow you just seem to shine
When loving means breaking and saying goodbye

And I can't help but wonder what it is you do
You help heal the pain, and the thoughts of the truth
You're a question to the universe, a wonder to the world
And somehow, when I'm with you, I never get burned

Caught in a trap of what we're taught to believe
When night overcomes day, life's so hard to perceive
And the clock keeps on ticking through night-shattered skies
Where the stars are all broken, and so are all the ties
But the one thing remaining is you
When I'm broken and bleeding, you pull me right through

When you help heal the pain, and the thoughts of the truth
And somehow, when I'm with you there's nothing I'd rather do
than be right there
To escape my own life and all my fear
And I cant feel
Am I really real?

Come and wipe all my tears
Come and wipe all my tears

And somehow, when I'm with you...
I can't help but wonder what it is you do
And somehow, when I'm with you, I never get burned

(Lyrics courtesy of Wonder by Megan McCauley)
Shay 18 years ago
It was so nice that he could be this free and easy about their lovemaking. Shay felt highly emotional about what they had just shared, but often felt people needed to also see sex in a somewhat lighter vein...not all passionate grunts and moans, but laughter as well. His joking with her, showed he had that side as well.

"Seduce you? Yesssssss...and I'm so glad it worked!"

Though they both knew he was as much to 'blame' for the seduction, as she was.

When he stood, with her in his arms, Shay felt quite lightheaded, and grabbed onto him for fear of falling, though that was just a thought she'd had, and never a threat. He carried her with great ease, and never missed a step. He found her room quickly, though that really wasn't a great feat. The place was spacious by most standards, but still only consisted of the living room, dining room, kitchen, which together made up the great room, the office, bath, and her bedroom. There was the 'panic' room too, but that didn't count.

Once she was lying on the bed, she just laid there while he kissed her all over. He couldn't have been more gentle, or attentive, and Shay again marveled in the way fate had allowed them to meet. But now wasn't the time to think of that.

As his hands moved across her flesh, hers mimicked them, on his body. She teased his nipples with her nails, and grinned as she could see them respond to her touch. Then she trailed the pads of her fingers over and along every bump, and ridge, and valley she could see on the front of him, until she reached the area below his belly button. Then she began to use her nails again, softly scratching along the skin there, and down his thighs, but avoiding the area directly between his legs. That, she was saving for something else...shortly.

"I'm glad you chose not to run...I feel a bit queer, but that could be from the fact that vodka was my dinner tonight. In any event, I'd much rather have this time with you now, tonight. I should look to getting stood up more often, if it always works out this well."

And though there probably wasn't a coy bone in her body, she looked at him through lowered lashes, the tip of her tongue running along her upper lip, and certainly conveyed a demure side.

With no further preamble, Shay moved over Mathias's chest, to take one of his nipples into her teeth. She then brushed it with the tip of her tongue, swirling around it, then biting it, but also moving on to its mate, on the other side of his chest, and beginning again. Lastly she was moving up to find his mouth with hers, and slowly began to explore that part of him more thoroughly.
Mathias 18 years ago
"Wouldn't run,even if I had the urge to...right next to you is where I want to be" The words tumbled from Mathias' mouth and he knew the precipice he was treading,but it felt so right with Shay he knew he no longer had a choice.He would deal with Ellis when he had to,maybe she could be come a familiar?

Any other thoughts were driven from his head as Shay began to explore him, Mathias let out a soft groan when her warm mouth paused over his chest. Her ministrations and attentions were definitely stirring him but Mathias reminded himself to go slow. And as much as he enjoyed what Shay was doing,she had taken charge on the cough and it was his turn to lead.

As they kissed he moved,shifting their bodies so she was underneath him.Shushing her protests with a finger,he began his journey over Shay's body. He nibbled her earlobes,whispering endearment as his fingers teased her nipples.Continuing down her neck,Mathias kissed the hollow of her neck - all the while listening and remembering the spots that elicited the most reaction from her. Her breasts were next,fingers joined by mouth and tongue - nipples kissed,licked and teased. Shay's belly drew a trail kisses which moved down along each leg before he returned between her legs.

Looking up at Shay,Mathias couldn't help but grin as his tongue dipped inside her and he began to pleasure her.
Shay 18 years ago
A small pout played over her mouth, when he 'took charge', but it quickly transformed into a look of ecstasy when she felt his lips on her. She nipped at his finger though, playfully, when he quieted her.

She loved showing him pleasure, but she wasn't a fool...she enjoyed being on the receiving end just as well.

"Uhmmmmm..."

She groaned when she felt his tongue between her nether lips, and tried not to twist away from him. The feelings were astounding, and she wanted them, but they were almost too good. Her body was so sensitive still from their first encounter. She finally threw her arms above her head, closed her eyes, and bit her lip again, to keep from screaming out.

His tongue moved around inside her, until she was afraid she might drown him in her liquid heat. Her foot moved to the side of his upper arm, and she rubbed it against him. In doing so she spread her legs further apart, allowing him better access. She wanted to let go, totally, but was afraid to, and yet desire overrode her fear, and she called out to him.

"Mathias! I need you...inside me...please!"

The last word was a plea...she was begging him...she didn't care. If he didn't fill her soon she knew she would go mad.
Mathias 18 years ago
"Mathias! I need you...inside me...please!"

He understood,this game of pleasuring one another was fun..but it could not satisfy the hunger the grew in them both. Mathias moved between Shay's legs,his manhood brushing leg as he shifted atop her.
"I want you too Shay"
He whispered that in her ear,as he teased her lips with his cock. Playing games wasn't normal for him, but Shay brought a playfulness in him that was new. He knew that it was torture,but he enjoyed driving her mad. Tiring of the game,and wanting her,Mathias gave Shay a deep,passionate kiss and entered her fully in a single thrust.

Their bodies moved together,slowly,deliberately - each determined to make this last as long as possible. Their first coupling was born of lust and passion - this was two souls exploring and learning about one another. His kisses trailed from Shay's mouth downward,taking one of her nipples in his teeth before returning attention upwards. They locked gazes and Mathias could not,would not turn away - the depth of what he felt for Shay shown in his eyes.Her legs clenched tight around his waist as they began a rhythm of speeding up and slowing down.He had never known such pure joy,such a complete sense of belonging to someone - he only hoped Shay felt the same.
Shay 18 years ago
Her heart started beating even faster when he expressed his desires as well, and she readied herself for his entrance. Then he began to tease her and she half growled.

"Mathias, that is just evil!"

But she smiled when she said it, slightly frustrated, but not at all angry. Luckily for her, he was just not in the mood to drive her 'completely' insane, and before she could whimper twice, he was inside her, filling her with such rapture she could only hope he, too, was experiencing the same mind numbing tactility as she was.

Once he satisfied her immediate craving, she was able to go a bit slower, in her drive to help push them both over the edge. And as he moved, so she moved in the opposite direction, helping to create the friction they needed to give them what they were both aching for.

Gazing up at him, when she felt her insides begin to grab him, she crossed her legs around him, and he sank even deeper inside her. Later, when she was alone again, she would marvel at the way they fit so well, and moved so well, and almost anticipated what each other needed with some magical sense. But now...now she wasn't coherent enough to do anything but feel him, and how good he felt inside her.

She thought she could feel him finally giving way, just seconds before her own body convulsed again, and she stiffened up not wanting to lose him, not wanting to have him stop, just wanting him to keep hitting that same sweet spot he was hitting now.

"Oh great god in heaven!"

She shouted, and then collapsed, wrapping her arms around him, still wanting him inside her. A couple more thrusts and he found his deliverance, and was lying in her arms, still, once again.

Managing to pull forward a little energy, from her reserves somewhere, she began kissing him. Not deep, romantic, heart pounding kisses, but little pecks, and nibbles, and sweet exhibits of the feelings still pouring out of her.

And she wanted to tell him she loved him...she wanted to tell him her heart had never felt so full...she wanted to let him know that never in her entire life had she felt such a connection to another human being. But she didn't. She couldn't say those words so soon. If anything was said, that might scare him away, Shay knew she'd lose it, and was afraid of how badly.

So she lay there, panting heavily, still planting random kisses around his face, and threading her fingers through his hair, for the simple want of touching him.
Mathias 18 years ago
Their bodies lay there,entangled in one another. Shay's kisses felt wonderful to Mathias and he could not help but smile broadly. He was exhausted but in that oh-my-gods-I-can't-believe-we-have-been-at-this-all-night kind of way. He was content,and at peace. He held in his arms possibly the most wonderful woman he'd known since...well since Her. And somehow he knew,that if She truly was watching him that Shay would meet with her approval.

He wondered about this wonderful woman,how amazing she was and the intensity of what he felt of the bond they shared. Mathias knew there was a word for it,but even as happy as he was he could not bring himself to say it directly to her yet. There was a danger in that word. Danger for both he and Shay and Mathias needed to figure how to deal with that danger and how to deal with..Ellis.

6 AM - Mathias knew he needed to go...to not be home when the sun was up brought risk to his kind,but he could not bring himself to leave her,not now. He watched Shay asleep,her arm draped over him,head nuzzling his chest. He felt like no harm could come to him while he held Shay. He knew that to be a false hope - and yet he did not move,did not even think of stirring. Whatever this day brought, be it his destruction or salvation,he would face it with Shay.

Before he drifted off to sleep,Mathias leaned over kissed Shay's sleeping form..and whispered words he had not said for centuries but knew to be true.

"Shay,I love you"
Shay 18 years ago
Her eyes flew open the second she remembered.
Mathias!
She must have drifted off, exhausted but deliciously sated. Though she hadn't wanted to sleep. She was afraid she'd wake up and he'd be gone, and the night would have been just a dream.
Shay didn't meet men like Mathias, much less have them appear to fall for her...or vice versa.

But she felt him, under her hand...she felt his warm skin, and when she focused, she saw him! Tousled from sleep, but still the same gorgeous man, who'd made her feel like she'd never felt before. Shay blushed slightly at the thoughts of the previous hours. But the wondrous feelings she experienced now, were not solely because of their lovemaking. They ran much deeper, and were much broader, encompassing sensations she was beginning to think she'd never know.

Carefully she moved her hand along his chest, and slid it under her chin, where she rested her head...still gazing lovingly at him.

It really was ridiculous, these thoughts and feelings. They'd only met...they knew nothing about each other, or very little anyway...how could she love someone like that...someone she didn't know? What was the love based on?

Studying the sleeping man, Shay decided she couldn't explain it...but she knew it was real. She wasn't a high school teenager...she'd been with men before, though now she doubted she'd cared for any of them - at least not to the depth that she already cared for Mathias. Maybe love at first sight wasn't such a fallacy...maybe it was based on some inner chemical, and psychological connections. Or maybe they'd been lovers in a past life...and still held a connection, through time.

She grinned. She couldn't help it...it was in her nature to be curious, and to analyze. She wondered what Mathias would say, if he knew she lay here picking apart their short time together.

She found herself reaching up to touch his scar again, but she stopped just before her finger touched his skin. Instead she noticed a slight furrow in his brow, and ran her finger alongside it, instead. She couldn't help but wonder at the dreams he was having, but figured they must be serious, to come out in sleep.

"Sleep, Mathias, my love...dream of happy things...dream of me...let go of whatever worries you..."

And she gently tried to ease the line from his face, as if massaging it would make it disappear. Yet she was still careful not to wake him. She rather enjoyed this little bit of time, trying to get her fill of him.

She snuggled in as close as she could, and breathed him into her body...filling herself with him in any way possible. And knowing he was still there, she fell asleep again...smiling.
Mathias 18 years ago
He slept. He remembered...remembered his childhood,remembered being turned,remembered it all. Most of all he dreamed of Her. Not that nightmare he had the previous day..but pleasant memories of dalliances past,of talks and midnight confessions. He was struck by how similar she was to Shay,and how much this relationship mirrored the previous one. He would have thought deeper on it, but this was a dream and it would be rude not to enjoy it.

Many hours later,when the sun had begun it's descent and night was creeping out he awoke. The room was dark,but he was alone. Mathias sighed. As unrealistic as it might have been,he hoped to awake in her arms. Peering around he looked for Shay,tentatively opening the door to call out.

"Shay?"
Shay 18 years ago
She had absolutely no clue what time it was. With her odd hours writing, and subsequent odd sleeping patterns, Shay had installed black out drapes in her bedroom. Consequently she could never tell if it was day or night with the drapes closed.

She moved away from Mathias, to stretch. She didn't want to wake him...well, she did, but she wouldn't. She slipped out of bed as gingerly as possible, and pulled the comforter up over his sleeping form. Majestic, was the word that came to mind, and she smiled as she remembered the feel of him in her. Softly she brushed her lips against his, and tiptoed out of the bedroom, and into the kitchen.

Her stomach was rumbling, and she realized she'd not been eating well at all lately. Pulling out the scale, she saw she'd lost four pounds in as many days. Not good.

Quickly toasting a piece of bread, Shay put some peanut butter on it, and poured herself a glass of milk. This would do for now, and once Mathias was awake they could make dinner plans. She hoped she could, anyway. She hoped he wouldn't have to 'sleep and run'.

After she'd cleaned up the kitchen, and put on a fresh pot of coffee, she checked her emails quickly, then headed to the shower. She spent an inordinate amount of time under the hot spray, and took extra steps with herself. Shay was the type of person who took care of herself, for herself...but having Mathias around gave her added incentive to do things that he would like.

Once she'd showered, and attended to things, she wrapped up in a thick, cotton towel, and started for the bedroom. Pleasantly, she was met at the door with a just woken Mathias.

"My master's voice?"

She blinked, and grinned, and in her dampness she stood up and kissed his lips. But her eyes remained open, and as she kissed him she dropped her towel, and put her arms around his back, reaching up to hug him to her.

"You finally wake up, sleepy head? I was beginning to try and think of ways to pry you out of the bed."

She was teasing...she would have let him sleep till tomorrow if he'd shown the need.
Mathias 18 years ago
"My master's voice?"

Mathias smiled at hearing Shay's voice...and blushed at the suggestion he was master of Shay in any form.

"You finally wake up, sleepy head? I was beginning to try and think of ways to pry you out of the bed."

Now holding a damp,naked Shay,Mathias noticed parts of him were waking quite nicely. For a moment he considered carrying her back to bed. He nixed the idea,however pleasant it sounded. 'We need food and there are a couple of questions I should ask her' "Blood Type?" a voice asked in the back of his head. "Not funny" he replied and he felt a pang of guilt for feeding on Shay last need. It was in the heat of passion and not unpleasant for her most likely...but still he did not ask and Mathias preferred willing partners. Something other Tacharan found amusing. All bets were off when working,but that was different..wasn't it?

Pushing such philosophical musings aside,Mathias returned Shay;'s kiss and set her down for the moment. He padded to the bed and grabbed the comforter. Wrapping it around himself, he received a giggling Shay who proceeded to leap into his arms. They moved back to the couch and sat down.

"I was thinking.." He said,between the kisses Shay continued to give him " We might order delivery tonight? That is if you don't have plans and would like some company" Was he being too presumptious? All jokes about master aside, he had only known Shay a couple days and had no right to assume anything.

"While I was at Club Eternity I heard about a party one of the local artist's is throwing tonight..thought you might want to go?"

He needed to ask her about the Creation Ball,but one thing at a time Old Man,he reminded himself - let's not overwhelm the woman.
Shay 18 years ago
His tone sounded a bit serious, but she refused to think whatever it was he was going to say, was going to be negative.

She did stop lavishing him with kisses though, and just cuddled up to him under the downy blanket.

"Of course it would be fine to order in...Chinese? And I would very much welcome your company."

Food was a good thing...the piece of peanut butter toast had already become a distant memory, and Shay's stomach growled, in a VERY unladylike manner at that particular time. She pulled the comforter across her face, to hide her embarrassment. But news of a party brought her head peeking out again.

"A party? That sounds 'smashing'...if you're sure its open to us..."

Shay hadn't attended a party like that since the early days of college. Everything she had been to since was through people she knew. But she'd be with Mathias, and since moving away from LA, she was recognizing the value of networking. The more people she met, the more opportunities she had for gaining information. Not to mention, she might even run into Dani, or Claire, or Addison again.

"Did you happen to hear if the party was formal...or 'come as you are'?"

And she laughed...

"Though even if it's 'come as you are', I'd say we'll need to make a few adjustments before we knock on their door."

She was glad she had no inhibitions about nudity; however, that didn't extend beyond the privacy of her home, or her lover's arms.